✨Chapter Eleven✨

When we got down to the convention, we were swarmed the second we were noticed.

"OMG" "Y/N!!!" "SAPNAP" "GEORGE" "BAD" "TOMMY" "WILL"

And that's when dream realised... he kinda needs to do a face reveal now because everyone would see him.

"OMG IS THAT DREAM" "OMG YESS DREAM" "WOW OMG DREAM" "OMG THATS SO COOL"

"Jesus dream, I think their excited to see you" I teased Clay.

"OMG Y/N IS WEARING SAPNAPS MERRRRCCCCCHHHH" I heard someone yell.

"Well this should be fun" Sapnap said

"Ha yeah"

"Not that" he said which confused me "This" as he said that he kissed me? He kissed ME!
HE KISSED ME?!

I heard the fans scream and shout, I could hear the cameras, and I could see the flashing lights as he continued to passionately kiss me, his hands landed on my hips and my arms ended up once again around his neck.

"Eh hem" I heard Willbur

I slowly pulled my face away from Nick and he smiled at the bright red face that look back at him.

"Ok ok Mr. And Mrs.Naps let get going" bad said, making the fans scream louder.

When nick and I removed our arms and move apart a little, the fans saw our much I was blushing.

Cameras flashed like crazy and microphones held up to us all.

"Are you dating?" A reporter asked me and Nick.

"Well I Umm..." I wasn't sure what Nick has planing.

"Yes" he said, interlocking fingers and raising our hands.

I laughed and so did the group, the fans and even the reporters.

"LETS GO VID COOOOON" we all turned around to see skeppy!

"SKEPPY!" Bad said as he ran to him.

I looked at nick and nodded.

"SKEPBOYHALO" we both shouted and once again cameras flashed and reporters went mad.

This was gonna be fun!

A/N
I lowkey want people to see this so they'll make fanart-

Also follow me on Instagram
@SappyNappy_Simp

From
Your favourite Sapnap Simp!