Chapter 4

About 3 hours later I get up to turn off the light and I am greeted with a small breeze. Hmmmm that only happens when I get certain visitors, I think to myself. I turn back around to see Kol of all people standing there. With a smirk on his face, that cocky biscuit eater. I turn to run for the door when he is suddenly in front of me. I open my mouth to scream when he clamps a hand down over my mouth and the other on my arm.

"Don't say anything just let me talk." I nod my head as he says this "I'm sorry for attacking you earlier. He removes his hand and I back up as far as I can and say

"I've heard about you, the ruthless killer." I say. I sit down on my bed and say "Why would you be sorry?" He runs up to me and is literally right on top of me the only thing keeping me up is that my arms are propping me up.

"Because I am actually sorry this time." Right after he says this he's gone. Almost immediately after he leaves I feel cold and alone. But I shake it off and get in bed. Being very aware of my very tender body, I try to go to sleep with the days previous events burned in my mind. 

I wake up to sunlight in my eyes

"Noooooooooooooo, why do you hate me? No one likes you go AWAY!!!" I yell towards the window realizing the sun can't hear me.

"Do you always yell inanimate objects?" A voice asks from behind me. I shoot up my bed to see Kol standing there watching me.

"Relax darling I'm not going to hurt you." He says and puts his hands up in surrender.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Well darling" He starts "Don't call me that." I say in a low voice.

"Okay well anyways I live here." He says nonchalantly.

"What?!" "What do you mean you live here?" I ask

"Nik is letting him stay seeing as how this is a family home and he is family." Rebekah walks in my room and says.

"He tried to kill me." I say

"Oh come on love let bygones be bygones." He says with a smirk.

"Stop calling me that." I say again getting more irritated by the second.

"Give him a chance Katy, Please for me?" She begs.

"Fine but just remember when he tried to kill me he went after Hope." I start walking towards my shower and stop in front of Kol and say

"You may be living here now but that doesn't give you permission to be in my room so the get the hell out and stay out. Okay?" I tell him.

"Sure." He says with a grin that makes me want to slap him so hard. I step in front of the bathroom mirror and strip down to my underwear and bra. I look into the mirror and say
"What have you gotten yourself into?"

Authors Note:

Sorry it took so long to update guys. The picture at the top is of Shelley Hennig who I have picked out to play as Katy her most popular role is Malia Tate on Teen Wolf. Update soon!