Chapter 8

Whoa that I did not see coming.

"Witch what the hell are you talking about? Kaylie demands. Oh I had forgotten that Kaylie didn't know about any of this. I mentally slapped my self and said to myself "It might have been helpful to tell her 2 or 3 years after I met her and knew I could trust her.

"So you're the famous Katy my son took in years ago. When you were an orphan in need of help." Esther says.

"Katy what is she talking about?" Kayloe says a little bit louder this time. I just remembered I told Katy Klaus was my cousin not that he took me in when I was 13 years old.

"Kaylie remember when I told you that I had something to tell you I just didn't know how or when to it?" I ask. She nods her head and I continue "Well this is it. The reason she said she's a witch is because she is and Rebekah, Elijah, Kol they're vampires and Hayley, and Klaus they're hybrids a mix between a vampire and a werewolf." I finish and let it all sink in. She doesn't speak for a minute.

"Katy?" She asks slowly. "Yes?" I ask hesitantly.

"Why didn't you tell me this all before?" She yells.

"Girls please save the fighting for later." Esther says and puts her hands up in the air slightly. Esther moves her hands and my chains make a crunching sound and I fall to the ground. Hard. She flicks her wrist and I am brought up into the air forcefully and dropped down into the chair I saw earlier and ties me back up with the chains that once held me up.

"Now you are going to tell me everything I want to know about Niklaus whether you like it or not." She says. "Where is the child?" She asks.

"What child?" I ask as innocently as I can.

"You think I cannot see through your deception?" She questions.

I lean foward and say "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I didn't want to have to do this." She says and takes a shiny object from the table behind her.

"Katy I hope this motivated you to tell me what I want to know." She brings the shiny object towards me and drives it into my leg. I scream so hard it hurts my own ears.

"KATY!!" I hear Kaylie yell.

"I will ask you again where is the child?" She says when I eventually stop screaming. "Where is Nikluas's child?" She demands.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I spit out trying not to cry.

"Katy I don't want to cause you pain. Just tell me where the child is." She says softly. I look at her and say "Go to hell." Her smile turns into a frown as she drives another dagger into my stomach. This time I don't have enough breath left in me to scream.

"Stop it!" Kaylie screams.

"I think that's enough for now." Esther says and backs up. My head drops and I see all the blood pouring out of my body when I realize I am losing way too much blood.

"Should I just call Niklaus and have him tell me instead?" She asks. She takes ahold of the hilt of the blade in my stomach and turns it around. I scream once more and Kaylie screams "Stop it you're killing her!"

Esther walks over to where she had made my phone fall. She walks back over to me while scrolling through my phone and clicks on what I am assuming is Klaus's number. It rings until Klaus picks up the phone and says "Katy where are you and are you okay?" Esther smiles at me and speaks into the phone "Niklaus Katy is fine." Klaus stops talking immediately.

"Mother?" He asks.

"Yes and if you want Katy and her friend back you will have to come get her. Say something Katy." She holds the phone out to me and I shake my head. "Then I guess I'll have to make you." She says. She twists the blade in my stomach again and I scream even louder than the last few times.

"Just stop!" Kaylie yells.

"If you hurt either one of them I will kill you myself." Klaus warns.

"Niklaus do not threaten me. I do not want to hurt these girls more than I already have but I will if I have to." She says.

"I will come just don't hurt them." Klaus pleads.

"Meet me on 69th street. Oh and Niklaus bring your sibilings." She hangs up and puts my phone on the table.

"I am truly sorry for hurting you. But I knew it was the only way he would come." I actually believe Esther when she says this. I look at Kaylie hoping it's not the last time I see her.

Authors Note:

This took me so long to write because I was really debating which way to go with this chapter. Yet again the photo features Shelley Hennig and Britt Robertson. Teen Wolf returns this year! YASSS!!