Chapter 7

I walk out of the dressing room in a knee length black lace dress, black tights, gray boot socks, black lace up boots, and a dark blue cardigan. "I absoluetly love this outfit." I say as soon as I walk out. Kaylie comes out of her dressing room next to mine in dark overall cutoffs, a gray sweater underneath, with deep crimson tights and the exact same boots, and boot socks as me.

Rebekah says "I can't choose my favorite I love them both." I look over at Kaylie and say "We can share these right?" Kaylie nods her head in agreement too busy looking at herself in the mirror to say anything. It was probably the 50th outfit we had tried on when Rebekah says "We can get them all." And gets up to call over a lady to to check us out.

"Kaylie and I have to go to the bathroom we'll be right back Rebekah." I tell her and pull Kaylie out of the store into the mall to locate the bathroom.

"I've always hated public bathrooms." I say to Kaylie as I dry my hands.

"I know me too." Kaylie agrees, grabs my hand and leads me out of the bathroom.

"So let's talk about Kol." Kaylie says. I laugh a little bit when a bag is pulled over my head and everything goes black.

                                    ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I wake up and see my feet hovering above the floor. It feels like I have bruises over every inch of my body and I probably do, I feel like I was thrown up against the wall. I bring my head up to see my hands tied up above my head in chains and I look at my surroundings. Next to me also tied up is another body. I'm not sure who it is until they're body swings a little bit and I see their face, it's Kaylie.

"Kaylie!" I scream but barely anything comes out. "Kaylie!" I try again. No response so I do what any rational person would do and I kick her as I hard as I can. I hear a soft "Owwwww."

"Who's there?" She demands.

"It's Katy." I say.

"Oh okay, Katy you whore!" She yells in my direction.

"What did I do?" I ask genuinely curious as to what I did to deserve being called a whore this time.

"You kicked me, why would you do such a thing?!" She says angrily.

"How about we focus on where we are and how we get out?" I suggest 

"Okay yeah." She agrees. I take a look around and see that we are the only people here, and that the only thing in the room beside us is a chair and a table. I bring my leg up to my butt and kick it to see if my phone is still there. I kick a bulge in my pocket and realize it's my phone. I kick my shoes off hoping that maybe I can activate Siri by hitting the home button.

"Katy?" Kaylie says catching my attention.

"What?" I look up to ask and see a figure standing in the doorway there's light shining on them but not their face.

"I see you girls are awake now." I hear a women's voice say. She looks at me and says "Katy there will be none of that." And waves her hand and my phone flies out of my pocket and across the room.

"Niklaus will come soon enough." Witches appear out of nowhere all around us and start chanting in a different language. Kaylie turns tonne and mouths "Who's Niklaus?" I mouth back "Klaus." I try to make a shushing motion but I'm pretty sure I looked like an idiot in the process.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I demand.

"My name is Esther and all I want is to be with my family knowing that taking you two would get me there. I'm sorry you are hurt that was not my intention the people that did that to you have been taken care of." She says as if it's no big deal she just kidnapped two teenage girls.

"Wait did you say your name was Esther?" I ask curious to if it's the Esther that I know about.

"Yes Katy I am Esther the Original Witch and I have come to take my family back."

Auhors Note:

Sorry for the late update!!

New Chapter Soon

The girls above are Shelley Hennig who I have already picked out for Katy and then next to her is Britt Robertson who I have picked out to play Kaylie. Britt Robertson was on the show The Secret Circle until cancelled. Sorry for the short chapter but do not fear I have big plans formulating in my head for the next chapter!