Chapter 3

"Rebekah who's Kol?" I ask while she's setting things on the counter to fix up my wound from Kol attacking me. She ignores the question and keeps going "Take off your shirt Katy." She says when she stands up.

"Rebekah I love you but I'm not into that kind of thing." I say with a small smile.

"Ha Ha very funny." She helps me take my shirt off and she picks up rubbing alcohol and a washcloth while I ask again

"Rebekah who's Kol." This time she stops but then keeps going.

"As you know my mother Esther bore seven children. Starting with Freya but she died of the plague before I was born then Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, then me" when she said Kol my head snapped up "then Henrik. Henirk died in an accident involving the wolves when he was very young. My mother didn't want anymore of us to die so she made us abominations." She pressed the alcohol soaked washcloth to my abdomen. "JESUS that feels like cancer. Hahaha that hurts." I yell to no one in particular.

"Sorry" Rebekah smiles apologetically to me. "And the vampire race had begun. Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol and I are the only ones left. Finn left and Elijah,Klaus and I had stuck together Always and Forever. But Kol we thought our father had killed in a fight of rage centuries ago. Guess he wasn't killed after all. Katy you have to realize he is a ruthless killer and he is dangerous. If you see him you need to call for one of us immediately," Rebekah puts a bunch of gauze and tape on the counter.

"Hold on I want to look at it." I say and slowly get down from the counter. "My my that looks disgusting ." I say and I mean disgusting. My skin is torn and there is blood everywhere, the wound is so deep you can see muscle tissue. This must be so hard for Bekah right now.

"Alright sit back down so I can finish this." She demands. I lay down and prepare myself for the agony that comes about a second later.

"MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY!!!!!!! I yell.

"I'm sorry but you have to stay still." Rebekah says. She is finally almost done. "Just let me put the gauze on and you'll be done." She says Sh gets the gauze on and secures it with some tape. It covers about half my stomach.

"Now for your neck." She says with a smile. "Alright lets make this easy, stick your head over the sink." I do hesitantly.

I ask her "Whay'd you want me to do this, OWWWW Rebekah what the hell?" She smacks my head and chastises me

"Don't cuss Katy. And I am pouring alcohol on your neck." She pulls my head up a few seconds later and says "Hold this to your neck." She holds out a dry washcloth. I do what she says knowing she is going to make me do it one way or another. She gets out another patch of gauze for my neck and uses an excessive amount of tape to secure the patch.

"After we take care of these cuts you will be free to go. An hour later she finally let's me go.

"But I am going to help you will go straight to where you want to sleep for the next few days and get into bed." Rebekah says.

"Why must you do this to me?" I ask in all seriousness.

"Because you lost a blood, you're lucky to be alive right now. Now come on." She demands. I slowly get down from the counter and let Rebekah's arm slip around my waist to provide support.

"Where are we going?"  Rebekah asks me.

"My room all my stuff is in there." I say with an eye roll, she should know this stuff by now. She lets me get comfortable and sets me up with Netflix.

"Ahh the bae." I say and lean back into my pillow and turn on The 100 one of my favorite movies. Rebekah comes back a minute later with my dinner and sets the tray to the side.

"You have a visitor and I will be with Klaus and Elijah yell "Bloody Murder" if you need anything.

"M-Kay." I reply. After she leaves Hayley comes running in the room.

"Katy!" She exclaims. "Oh my god are you okay?" She asks me with a worried look on her face. 

"Yeah I am a little better, Hayley you have to know I protected Hope with my life." I say hoping she will understand that.

"I know you did honey, it's okay." She says and takes hold of my hand. 

"So why are you back here with me?" I ask her.

"Because I wanted to check on you." She says in an obvious tone.

"I get that but I know you want to be questioning Kol with the others right now. Go!" I tell her with a laugh. She looks at em and says

"You see you are so strong Katy, you're sitting here telling everyone you're okay when I know you're in so much pain and that you are scared out of your mind, and that's more than what most people would do." She smiles, squeezes my hand then leaves.

Authors Note:

The picture at the very top of the page is of Nathaniel Buzolic the original actor who plays Kol Mikaelson.
Update coming soon!