Chapter 9

No more than a minute later Klaus arrives at the opening of the garage with Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol behind him.

"Niklaus." She says and turns around. Klaus runs and pins her up against the wall. She raises her hand and he falls to the ground screaming and grabbing his head.

"Do not test me Niklaus." Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol rush forward and try to help. Esther pushes her hand towards them and they fly backwards and hit the wall.

"Stop it!" I try to scream but it probably came out as a whisper.

"I don't want to hurt you guys but I will if I have to." Esther says. Kol runs over to me and says "This is going to hurt like a lot." He puts one hand on my shoulder to keep me pinned to the chair and starts pulling out the blade in my stomach with the other one. I grab onto his upperarm to keep from screaming as loud as I can so I let out a little yell.

"There that ones out." He says and lets the blade fall to the floor. Klaus goes over to Kaylie while Rebekah talks to Esther and removes her chains.

"Okay next one, you're going to have to stay very still for me okay?" Kol says and I nod in response and he grips my uninjured leg to keep me steady.

"Okay I'm going to count to three." It hurts so bad I start crying and I'm embarrassed Kol of all people is seeing me cry so I lower my head.

"Hey." He says and lifts my chin up so I can see him. "She can't hurt you anymore I won't let her. Okay just breathe one" he counts "Two" and he pulls the knife out my leg. I scream and start shivering  and fall forward. Kol catches me before I fall out of that chair. "Now I know you hate me for what I just did but I have to do this." He bites his wrist and puts it up to my mouth for a millisecond. Enough to heal at least a little bit of tissue that was damaged. "I bet you're not in the mood to walk." It's kind of a statement more than a question. I just shake my head because it hurts to much to talk. "Okay. Hold on." He swings my legs up into his arms and carries me over to Klaus who has Kaylie right by his side. Suddenly Kaylie is swept off her feet backwards towards Esther. "Katy!" She screams. I try to get out of Kol's arms but he won't let me. "Kaylie." I reach my arm out towards her. "One of these girls will die tonight. It's just a matter of whom." Esther says while holding Kaylie by her hair with a knife to her throat. "Take me!" I say and I whisper to Kol to let me stand. He sets me down but doesn't let me one step ahead of him. Rebekah creeps up behind Esther but one of the witches from around us flings Rebekah against the wall. "No Esther your name is Esther right?" Kaylie asks Esther. "Esther nods and says "It is." "Esther please kill me instead, not Katy." She pleads. "No what are you doing?" I ask her but I stumble forward a bit before I could finish what I wanted to say. Kol catches me, "What are you wanting to kill us for?" Kaylie asks. "That does not concern you." Esther says. "Well please I am offering you to take me you might as well kill me" Kaylie says "I see " Esther says. "No no no please no." I beg Esther. "Katy it's okay it's okay." One of the witches from around the room steps forward and says "Esther we need to hurry." I kind of forgot they were even here. "Katy it's okay just don't look." Kaylie says. "You guys can leave after this. Only one of you needs to die." Esther says. "Bye Katy." Kaylie says and closes her eyes. "No." I start to walk forward before Esther brings the knife across her throat. "No! Kaylie!" I scream "Let's go." Esther says and the witches follow her out the garage. "Kaylie? Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie! No!" I slide down to the floor with Kol's arms wrapped around me. I try to crawl towards Kaylie but Kol kept holding me in place. "Kaylie! No!" I scream. Eventually my scream was drowned out by everyone saying we needed to leave and trying to get me to get up. I couldn't take my eyes away from Kaylie's body knowing it's my fault she's dead.

Author's Note:

I really did cry writing this chapter because all I could think about was my best friend and how if she died I'm not sure I could live. And it breaks my heart I haven't updated sooooo long but trust me there's a good reason my Iphone broke and that's where my story was infact it's still broken so please just bear with me while I try and fail at remembering what I had and pretty much make up everything as I go. Thanks for reading this chapter I hope I didn't make you too upset.