⚡️9⚡️

Joy POV

Harry had to leave very early in the morning to go to the Ministry for his hearing. I felt very crappy since the full moon was less than two days ago so I was in bed, rereading the Narnia series. 

My door opened and Dad came inside.

"Werewolf hangover?" Dad saw me cocooned in blankets. I nodded. "Wasn't fun for me either," Dad groaned in pain as he sat down. Tonks popped her head in. "Hey, Rem....oh hey Joy!" 

"Hi," I smiled tiredly. "Oh, father daughter moment," she grimaced. "Sorry, I'll leave you guys to it." 

I noticed her hair was purple today as she was leaving. "Uh, I thought her hair was pink?" 

"Tonks is a Metamorphmagus," Dad told me. "She was born with the ability to change her appearance."

"It's pretty cool," I chuckled. Dad nodded, smiling fondly. "Well, the good news is there's no more vault trips until winter break. Tia's going to do some as well, take the load off." 

"Tell her thanks," I sighed. "I understand why you're angry," Dad told me. "We were involved in the first war at a very young age. The war was even going on while we were in Hogwarts. Loved ones died which fuelled our rage even more." 

I looked down a bit and Dad held my hand. "Look at me, darling." 

I looked up at my father. "I'm not letting anything bad happen to you, if you want out, just say the word. Because you're my whole world. I only care if you're happy." 

I wrapped my arms around my father, snuggling into him. "You're a good man," I told him. "The werewolf side makes you all cuddly." 

I could practically hear his eyes roll. "You want to come down? Have something to eat?" he asked me. I nodded and pulled the blankets off.  

I walked down the stairs with Dad and I saw my aunt growling at the Daily Prophet, turning the pages rather furiously. Dad and I exchanged a look, meaning tread lightly. 

"I thought I was the wolf in the Jones family, not you," I joked. Tia just groaned at every article.

"Don't mind her, she's on her period," Tonks laughed from the other side of the room. "Hate that!" I laughed and I sat down on the couch. Dad put his head in his hands and sat down. "You're grounded," Tia grumbled. "We're all grounded, TT, shut up and read your newspaper," Tonks piped up. "You're not," Tia grumbled. "Then go for a walk, you're annoying me," Tonks told her. I started laughing at Tonks and Tia. 

Tia turned to Tonks, slamming the newspaper down. "At least Joy doesn't have cabin fever unlike some people," Tonks smirked. 

Tia glowered at her. "Oh, why are you here?!" 

"Because I'm an Auror, don't forget TT, you trained me," Tonks winked at her. 

"I'm the High Auror, you bitch!" 

"What is happening?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Sorry, Joy, I'm seeing if I can get your aunt to stop reading that newspaper, and grunting like she's in heat," Tonks told me. 

"Bitch," Tia rolled her eyes. I could barely hear Tonks murmuring a spell under her breath, causing the newspaper to catch fire and Tia screamed out of shock, setting Mrs Black off once again. 

"SHUT UP YOU HORRIBLE OLD HAG! SHUT UP!" Sirius roared at the top his lungs. He walked into the living room with an exasperated look plastered all over his face.

"Lovely woman, she is," I commented. "Why was my mother screaming?" Sirius sighed. 

"Tonks tried to set Tia on fire," I snitched on them. "I was setting the newspaper on fire, I didn't know she was going to pick it up," Tonks defended herself.

"Can you try to set my mother on fire please?" Sirius requested. "Sure," I nodded. I walked out in the hallway and Sirius opened the curtains and she started screaming again. 

I shut my eyes and I pictured the words for the spell in my head. 

A warmth came from it, letting me know that it was working. It soon faded and she started screaming again. "HOW DARE YOU GET THAT BEAST TO DESTROY ME?!" she bellowed at Sirius. "I tried," I shrugged and helped Sirius close the curtains. "Can't you do a Fat Lady on her?" 

"I tried," Sirius sighed. "Kreacher won't tell me how to take it down!"

"There has to be a way," I told him. "There isn't," Tia grumbled. "I was fourteen when I did that, how many times to I have to say I'm sorry?" Sirius grumbled. 

"What did you do?" I asked Sirius. 

"You really don't want to know."