S1 E1

*The camera is currently hovering over Wayne Manor, and is showing the Manor from a bird's eye view. The camera then cuts to the doors of the manor, which are currently closed. The doors soon open and two people are standing there smiling. The man looks like he is in his late thirties to mid forties. The blonde woman next to him looks the same age.*

"I'm Bruce Wayne."

"I'm Whitney Constantine Wayne."

"And welcome to Being Badass With The Batfam!"

*The intro video shows pictures and clips of the whole family messing around. The slideshow stops after a picture of the family posing together appears, then the screen turns black and the words 'Being Badass With The Batfam' is written in gold glitter. The bat symbol is drawn around the words with gold as well.*

*Scene cuts to Cleopatra's room where Cleo has her window open while talking to her boyfriend, Jonathan Kent.*

"Do you think they'll catch us?"

"Of course not, Cleo. We'll be fine."

"Are you sure? Remember, my mother is a pretty crazy woman. She knows when I'm hiding something."

"Cleo, we'll be fine. If anyone catches us, we'll explain everything."

"I'll trust you for now. However if we get caught by my family, I'm gonna kill you. You know I don't go back on my word so don't push me, Jonathan Samuel Kent."

*Cleo and Jon are just about to kiss when Damian storms in. Damian's eyes widen but when he tries to speak, Cleo covers his mouth.*

"I'll get you whatever ice cream you want if you don't snitch."

*Damian nods in agreement to Cleo's offer and his mouth gets uncovered.*

"Kent, you better treat her right. If you don't, I will kill you."

*Damian leaves the room and goes to find Wendy, leaving Cleo and Jon to talk in peace.*

Confessional - Jon

"Are you gonna tell any member of Cleo's family about the relationship?"

*The director aka Jonathan Crane asks off camera.*

"I will. I just hope her parents don't kill me. It's just, Bruce scares me and Whitney always looks like she wants to kill someone."

Confessional - Cleo

"My parents will never get it. Whenever I tell them I have a crush on someone, Dad starts lecturing me about the 'No sleeping around and if you do you have to use protection.' topic. Mom goes psychotic bitch mode and demands to know everything about the guy. This is why I don't tell them about my relationship with Jon."

*Scene cuts to the kitchen where Blaze is just rocking out to some music with Bart Allen, her boyfriend.*

"🎶I feel it deep within.
It's just beneath the skin.
I must confess that I feel like a monster.
I hate what I've become.
The nightmare's just begun.
I must confess that I feel like a monster!
I, I feel like a monster!
I, I feel like a monster!🎶"