S1 E3

Confessional - Whitney

"Ever since we came back from patrol last night, Jackson has been acting strangely. It's almost as if he's hiding something. Well, Jackson knows he can't hide anything from his mother. Let's just hope that he didn't do anything stupid, because I'm definitely gonna lose my shit if he did."

*Cue intro video.*

*Scene cuts to the Wayne Manor dining room where everyone is currently having breakfast. Jackson comes downstairs only to eat his breakfast quickly and run back upstairs to his room again. Everyone starts whispering amongst themselves.*

"Is it just me or is Jackson acting kinda strange?"

"Cleo's right. Jackson refuses to talk to any of us except Mom and Dad."

"If this is about the war for the last pizza slice, then it's bad. Zara, maybe Jackson's pissed because Jason farted in his face to take the last slice."

"Oh for fuck's sake, Luna. It wasn't that bad!"

"Says Jason Todd, aka the Joker zombie himself. Yes, Carrie Kelley has done it again."

"Oh for the love of God, what did we say about discussing the Joker?! And please stop speaking in third person, Carrie!"

"Shut up, Ace (Wallace's nickname.). You don't need to throw a bitch fit!"

"Can't we all just get along?"

"Oh fuck no, Dickhead! This isn't a fucking Disney movie!"

"Carrie, Dick, Ace, shut the fuck up. You know what, everyone should just shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up. I have a theory! What if Jackson is dating someone and he doesn't want us to know about it?"

"Will, you are such an asshole. Why would Jack hide shit from us? We are the motherfucking Bat Family for shit's sake!"

"Damian, Will could be right. I've hacked into Jackson's phone last night. I saw a lot of his call and text history, however there is no specific name on the contact of the person except the words 'My Darling'. I just need to track the phone's GPS."

"Tim has many valid points. I'll try to investigate this matter further with Damian."

"Yes. I will help my sister."

"Good idea, Blaze. Then we can maybe pull up a few recent newspaper articles that might give us a few leads."

"I'll help Cass and Steph with that, and I can also look through the security cameras of the manor."

"Great plan, Duke. Whitney and I will be stalking the person in our batsuits."

"Yeah, I'm in. I might probably cast a spell while I'm at it, Bruce. Don't worry, I won't kill anyone."

*Everyone immediately leaves the dining room to commence their parts of the plan. Duke smirks as he walks upstairs to Jackson's room and knocks. Jackson opens the door and invites Duke inside. Once Duke was inside, he closed the door.*

"Hey Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"The family's getting suspicious of you possibly being in a relationship with the enemy."