S1 E4

Confessional - Zara

"So, Blaze, Cleo, and I just found out who Jackson was texting and or calling for the past few months. Turns out that it's the Blackstone bitch. I'm gonna fuck someone up today, and that is guaranteed to happen."

*Cue intro video.*

*Scene cuts to Cleopatra and Blaze's room where the sisters are putting everything in their handbags. Zara comes in just in time with her handbag in her hands.*

"You ready, gang?"

"Hell yeah, Cleo. I'm so done with that Blackstone girl. Ugh."

"I agree with Blaze. I'm calling Joker and Harley to assassinate the family tonight."

"Zara, that's unnecessary. Please don't."

"I'm doing it anyway, Cleo."

"Yeah, there's no talking Zara out of this one."

"You said it, Blaze."

*Jackson tells the girls that Alfred is ready to go. The kids immediately go to their limo where Alfred is waiting for them.*

"Alfred, can you please take us to the amusement park?"

"As you wish, Master Jackson."

*Alfred drives off with the kids to the amusement park. One hour later, the kids get to the amusement park. They get out of the car and tell Alfred to go home, then Opalina shows up to the amusement park with her brothers, Alexander, Michael, and Floyd.*

"Oh hello, Blaze."

"Hello to you too, bitc- I mean Opal."

"Were you about to call me a bitch?"

"Sorry, Opal. We all just had a bad day."

"I understand. Gotham can fuck someone up badly."

*Jackson walks up to Opal and kisses her. Opal kisses back passionately while her brothers and Jackson's sisters gag in disgust.*

"Hey babe."

"Hey, Jack."

*Alex, Mike, and Floyd look at Zara, Blaze, and Cleo for a split second before wolf whistling at them, which earns them nothing but a glare from all three girls. The three boys get called away to deal with something and tell Opal that they're leaving. Opal nods in acknowledgement before seeing her brothers leave. Blaze focuses her attention on Opal again.*

"Opal, I have but only one question for you. Why are you dating our brother?"

"Because I love him, Blaze. It's obvious."

"Not to us. How can we trust your family after what happened a decade ago with the Varner jewels?! You betrayed us and ruined our friendship!"

"Do you think we wanted to do that on purpose, Zara?! Mom and Dad threatened to disown us all if we didn't comply! I didn't want my siblings to suffer!"

"I call bullshit on that! You could be using Jackson to get to the Wayne Family fortune!"

*Opal is on the verge of tears as she looks at Cleo. She can't believe that everyone still doesn't trust her.*

"Cleo, that's not my intention at all! I betrayed my own family to prove your family's innocence!"

"That is true. How about this. You and your family come to Wayne Manor on Friday afternoon and explain everything to our family. In. Full. Detail. Leave nothing out, Opal."

*Opal sniffles while thinking about the matter. She nods in agreement.*

"Very well."

*The sisters go behind a wall and teleport back home. Opal breaks down and cries softly, while Jackson hugs her to calm her down.*

"I'm sorry about my sisters. They're still holding grudges like everyone else in my family."

"It's okay, Jack. I don't blame them. They are right for hating me. I don't deserve you after all."

"Opal, that's bullshit. You don't deserve to be hated and you definitely deserve me. I'm honestly the one who doesn't deserve you."

"No. Jackson Robert Wayne, you deserve to be with someone better."

"I don't wanna be with someone better. I only wanna be with you, Opalina Victoria Blackstone."

"If that is what you wish. Let's just hope your parents accept me. We are in our last year of high school after all, Jack."

"Plus, I gave you that promise ring so they can't do anything to break us up now."

"Enough with the sad stuff. Wanna go on the rides and get cotton candy afterwards?"

"Sure. We still have a lot of time to spare."

*Jack and Opal get to the rides and continue their date. The two of them are really having a great time on the rides.*

*Now the scene cuts to Wayne Manor where everyone else is shocked by what Blaze told them. Cleo and Zara teleport upstairs to their rooms, leaving Blaze alone.*

"Blaze Kathleen Constantine Wayne! This is a bad idea. This whole thing is gonna go to shit!"

"Dad, this meeting could solve the feud between our families for good. Just trust me!"

"Blaze, you're an idiot! The Blackstone fuckers hate us and we hate them. Get that shit in your head for once!"

"No, Jason! We can still try!"

"I dunno about this, but Blaze is right."

"Dick, are you serious?!"

"I agree with Dick. We can try to fix things."

"Duke, you too?!"

"I'm with Dick and Duke on this. Everyone except the villains deserves a second chance, right?"

"Right, Steph."

*Everyone starts talking amongst themselves for the time being. The camera quickly fades to black.*

*A poll is posted on the internet with the life changing question. 'Do you want the feud between the Waynes and the Blackstones to end or not?'*

For reals though, comment on this chapter or on my wall if you want the feud to end or not. Please, guys.