FMP: 19

Zamiere Saetta

One Week Later

Today was Yaz's birthday. I decided since he was off for the day that I would take him out. We literally work so much that we barely have time for each other. I surprised him at his house after making him think I'd forgotten all about his day. He was ecstatic to find out that I was taking him to Kart Krazy and out to eat. He had plans with his Bestfriend but I told him to reschedule that because no one was more important than me.

I beat his ass in five rounds in the Go-Kart race and let him win once. I didn't want him to feel bad so I promised him some good dick in the car later. Once we left there it was time for his birthday dinner. So far everything had been going as good as planned.

" I can't believe I thought you really forgot my birthday! " He laughed, pushing me playfully as we walked towards the car.

" I mean I had to surprise you. I wanted you to believe I ain't really care about it. " I shrug.

" We were going to fight if you were for real. " He laughs, " Where to next? "

" I wanna take you to get something to eat then dessert later on. " I lick my lips at him.

" I like the sound of that. " He smiles, boyishly.

We reach the car as I unlock the doors for us to get in. My phone begins to ring as I'm about to get inside the car. I look at the I.D seeing it's Pièrre. I hesitate before answering before deciding to do so. "Wassup."

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you."

     "It's nothing. Wassup?" I stand outside of the car to talk because Yaz nosy as the fuck.

"I was waiting for Neil to come and pick me up so I could go to the pharmacy and pick up my medicine. He still has my card and isn't here yet and if I don't get it today they will probably throw it away. Can you please get it before they close and I'll pay you back."

     I remove the phone from my ear to let out a long exhausted sigh. I look over at Yaz who is now outside of the car in my conversation. Per usual. "I told you not to give that bum ass nigga your shit. You eventually will listen to me."

"Can you not right now?" Pièrre says.

      No, I'm gonna! "What's the stupid ass pharmacy name? I'll go get it now."

"It's Bartell's Pharmacy. Thanks so much, Z."

     I end the call with him. I'm always the one running to his rescue when someone does him dirty. I look over at Yaz who rolls his eyes and gets back into the car. Now I have to deal with his attitude for the rest of the day. I get inside the car and start it up. I pull off down the road so I can pick up the prescription. Yaz kept huffing loudly which made me finally say something. "What is your problem dude?"

"That was him wasn't it?" He asks.

     "Who?" I ask, playing dumb to avoid an argument that was sure to come.

"Zamiere don't play with me..." He says, uninterested in playing. " You know exactly who I'm referring to! " He shouts, timidly.

"It was," I answer truthfully. " He needs me to pick up some medicine for him. "

"Why do you always run to his aide each and every time he calls you?" He asks, as if he doesn't know.

"I actually don't. It's rare instances like this one! " I argue back.

"Rare instances? You're out with your boyfriend about to do a favor for some other nigga. This day is supposed to be about me! All it takes is for him to call you and you come running. Why?"