Closer to him

I'm testing him right now, I have a feeling he's lying.

G: I'm serious.
M: mhm...
G: ...You know what? I do.
M: Now you're just saying that to fool me.
G: No, I'm serious. I'm sorry that I made things awkward between us earlier today. I'm sorry that I didn't confess my feelings towards you earlier. And I am VERY sorry for lying.
M: But why did you lie?
G: I don't know.
M: WHY DID YOU LIE?
G: BECAUSE I WAS SCARED!
M: Of what?
G: Telling you how I feel. Listen, I love you with my whole heart and I would never want to hurt you. I know we both sort of have feelings for each other, but I think its best if we just remain friends. Is that okay with you?

Remain friends? You asshole.
He was being annoying right now but like, I just had to let it out. I pushed him a few times back because I was a little angry at him. But remember when I said I wanted to kiss him like ASAP? Yeah, this was also the time. Basically it was an Aggressive-Passionate kiss. I had to get all my anger out somehow. So I might've pinned his arms down because again, I was angry.
Oh my god I just realized I was on top of him.
But once my lips touched his, I just couldn't stop after that. And as the touchy-feely person I am, I touched him but not just with my hands. He enjoyed it too because I could hear him breathing in my ear. By the way he has nice abs.
I think I got all of it out because I was finished.

G: Woah...
M: Yeah...
G: What just happened?
M: That was me. Did you like it?
G: Like it? I loved it!
M: Glad you enjoyed the experience.

I had to finish unpacking, but I just wanted to be in his arms. I wanted someone to cuddle with.
He did choose a movie to watch, and I wanted to stay with him.

M: George, is it okay if I can stay in here for a bit?
G: Yes please.
M: Okay.

I had to subtly show that I wanted to be held by him. But you know what? Fuck being subtle, I'm just gonna lay on him so he can cuddle me. He actually did see that I wanted to be held by him, so he wrapped his arms around me while I just rested my head on his chest.
I guess we got tired after the movie because we fell asleep right after, while I was in his arms.

It was morning and I woke up before he did, I smelled something that smelled like pancakes and bacon, like BREAKFAST BEING COOKED. I think Isabel was up first.

I: Hey Mariah
M: Morning.
I: Are you allergic to anything?
M: No.
I: Alright. I made breakfast.
M: I smelled it when I got up!
I: Haha, it smells good too.
M: Mhm.

When I walked into the kitchen, it was beautiful. Everything I loved. I forgot this stuff was plant based though. I tried a sausage and surprisingly it was amazing.
So yeah, I finished making my plate and you know...just ate.
George was up a few minutes later.

G: Morning you guys.
I: Morning bro.
M: Good Morning.

Oh my god, his sleepy voice. Do you realize how attractive some sleepy voices are?

I: I saw you two last night.
G: You did?
I: That's what I said.
M: We were just cuddling!
I: I know, I know.

She seemed suspicious about it...

I: So what are you guys doing today?
G: I don't know yet.
M: Yeah we didn't plan on doing anything today- wait. MY FRIEND IS COMING OVER!!!
I: Oh yeah!
G: When is he getting here?
M: In a few hours.
I: So George, you gonna put on a shirt or what?
G: I can't right now. Can't you see I'm eating?
I: Man you can just wash your hands and put one on.
G: I'll just finish eating.
I: Mk.

What's wrong with him not wearing a shirt? I honestly don't care. Plus his body's nice to look at. When I mean his abs are perfect, they really are. I had to look respectfully too!

G: You like what you see?
M: Huh? What are you talking about?
G: I see you checking me out.
M: I'm sorry, they're just so perfectly sculpted.
G: Hmm.
I: I'll let you guys have some alone time soon, I know you guys want to get more closer to each other.
M: Aww, thanks Izzy.
I: Sure.

Isabel is so nice.

Me and George just lounge for a bit in the living room. I get a text from Elijah saying he can't come for some reason.

G: Mariah, you okay?
M: Kind of.
G: What's wrong?
M: He can't come over.
G: Maybe later?
M: I hope so.

I ask him if he can come later, apparently he got into an accident.

M: He got into an accident so...yeah.
G: I'm so sorry.
M: It's all good man.

I want a shoulder to lay on.
Me and George are still friends. But he's honestly the most affectionate, most kindest, and most genuine guy friend I've ever had.
He lays down, which means I can lay down on him too.
He doesn't wrap his arms around me but he puts them behind his head.
We just softly kissed each other. It wasn't intense, just soft.
My god I love this man.