Woman in charge

This chapter contains SMUT (sexual intercourse)
Read with caution.
Exit out if you're uncomfortable.

So...its just the two of us now...
I want his first time to be one of his best. I'm gonna be freaky of course, but not to the point where I'll scare him. There's some wax being warmed up on the stove for...you know.

I even had handcuffs and a blindfold with me to really surprise him.

He was sitting near his pillows on his bed with the blinds and curtains closed, with red LEDs illuminating the room. A linen scent filled the room with the smell of cologne also filling the room, and a candle was burning near his bed. My handcuffs and blindfold were in the back of my pants hiding in sight. Yes, I do have protection because I don't want a baby George popping out of me 9 months later.

G: Sup Mariah?
M: Hey George...
G: Why are you looking at me like that?
M: I want to do so many things to you.
G: What do you want to do to me?
M: You'll find out. I just have one question.
G: Hit me.
M: Do you have my consent?
G: Oh you want to- wow...
M: I want your first time to be your best, and I'm gonna make that come true with your permission.
G: You have my permission.

Sex with George Mark Jones? Indeed.
In just a few seconds my lips came in contact with his, going slow and steady. Then the speed picked up and I was sitting on his legs, slightly elevated above him. My eyes looked into his beautiful green eyes as I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off to the point where it only went as far down as his lower sleeves, then I took off mine, looking at his athletic body, feeling his muscular, veiny arms while he gripped my legs. I moved to his neck, kissing the front while running my fingers through his hair, getting ready to mark his neck and chest.

G: Woah, slow down.
M: Sorry.

This is when I started to mark him, but before that I used a blindfold to make things really unexpected. He put his head back so I had more room.
Starting from the top and slowly going down, finishing his neck avoiding his chain, and moving to his collarbone.
His breathing slowed down to where he was relaxed, taking in every bite I give.
Then I moved to his chest, marking the top as far down to his abs. The end result was a lot of dark red marks on his neck, collarbone, and his chest. Then I went to his ear and whispered to him.

M: I want to fuck you slowly...

I could sense his heart drop and his emotions change.
He slightly pushed me away like I said something wrong.

G: Oh...
M: Did I say anything wrong?
G: No, I just... I don't know.
M: You don't have to do this you know.
G: I know.

My hands gripped his broad shoulders as if I was holding on tight, looking in his eyes.
He looked down a little bit, but I pushed his chin up and put my thumb on his lip, making him force eye contact with me.

M: You really want to do this?
G: Yes, please!

I think I hypnotized him because by the way he looked at me; desperate and helpless, he looked like he really wanted me to do him.

Then I pushed him down and pinned his arms down with my hands, hovering on top of him.

M: Are you satisfied now?
G: I don't know...
M: Lets find out then.

I took out my handcuffs and cuffed him to the bed. Now he has little control of what he does. I'm the one in charge now.
I took off his jeans so he was only in his boxer briefs, and climbed on top of him as I took off his blindfold. My hand glided on his torso, going up, where it then slightly gripped his neck. His expression changed from anticipated to surprised, eyes closing when I wrap my hands around him. I had a dominating look on my face, while he had a helpless but satisfied look on his face. My other hand also went across to his torso, feeling his abs and his chest.
Now both of my hands were around his neck.