The Passing of the Jones Part 2

It was the day of the funeral, the 7:00 sunlight woke us up.
I of course did my regular morning routine as usual, used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, showered. It didn't take long.

The funeral was at 12:00 at the site where the collision happened, that was about an hour away.

George got up soon after and also did his usual routine.

G: Mariah

He only had a towel around him. I tried to look at his face only but I couldn't resist. He caught me looking and chuckled softly.

G: You like what you see?
M: I'm not even gonna answer that...
G: I caught you looking.
M: Ok George Mark Jones
G: Oh we're doing full names now?

I cannot with this man, I love spending time with him. He makes me smile everyday, makes me feel good inside and out, I just love him so much.

M: Boy go put some clothes on
G: Yes ma'am

Did he just listen to me?

I already got myself dressed, I saw him buttoning his shirt so I decided to help out.

G: Should I wear something else?
M: No, you look good already.
G: I know, but I just need like some type of jewelry.
M: You have nipple piercings.
G: STOP
M: I'm just messing with you.
M: Wear like a chain- YOUR CROSS NECKLACE!
G: Oh yeah.
M: Probably a watch too.
G: That too.

See? I'm helping him out.

We went out and met Isabel with everyone else at a restaurant, of course outdoors. And everyone was wearing black, like EVERYONE.

I: Oh hey guys!
G: Sup
M: Hi Isabel

Adam came shortly after waiting to be seated, no offense to George but he's the best looking one out of everyone, its like he didn't even try to look good, he just does it without trying.

A: Hey you guys.
G: Hey bro
M: Hey Adam

We ate out before we went there because I guess we just wanted to spend time with each other before we go to the site.
I kinda think George is a little numb or he's hiding his sadness. I wanted to cheer him up a little bit, so I punched him playfully.

G: Can you not?
M: Well damn I was tryna cheer you up.
G: Try something different.

So, punching him didn't work
I remember in high school, he got hit by a car but to the point where he just hurt his shoulder. He fell down and everyone saw, as soon as he got up, he just stood there and ran away.
So I told them that.

G: NO DONT BRING THAT INTO MY HEAD AGAIN.
I: STOP I REMEMBER THAT!
EMd: NOOOOOO WERE YOU GOOD AFTER?
J: I just know that was embarrassing.
EMr: I would've cried.
I: RIGHT.
A: BYE WHEN WAS THIS?
G: A few years ago when I was in school. Everyone was staring and I didn't know what to do, so I just ran away.
A: I WOULD'VE CRIED ON THE SPOT.
M: SAME!!

I: You remember when Adam was in wrestling and his opponent shat himself?
M: EXCUSE ME?
A: HOW DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?
EMd: PLEASE
A: Oh yeah! He was on top of me- well not in that context. I mean I wouldn't mind a man on top of me.
J: ADAM NO
EMr: I AM DONE WITH YOU GUYS
A: ANYWAYS, he pinned me down while I tried to fight him off, and when I successfully resisted, I smelled something weird. And guess what it was.
M: A shart stain!
A: Yup. The match ended and I ended up winning.

G: Oh yeah, one time Isabel got jumped by a squirrel.
I: That was terrifying.
EMd: I love squirrels but if one ever attacks me then its over with me and them.
EMr: Right.
M: NOT A SQUIRREL JUMPING YOU-
J: WHAT THE HELL?
I: I KNOW, and It ripped out some of my hair.
M: DAMN THAT SQUIRREL WASN'T FUCKING AROUND.
J: MARIAH I'M GONNA PISS MYSELF!
G: CHILL! I CANT!
A: STOP!