Team Two: Asgard(2013) - Worthy

***Asgard(2013)***

In a room where it just the two of them, Queen Frigga listened as her granddaughter spoke. She had told her about the mission they were currently on to which her grandmother commended the efforts of her and her friends for getting this far.

But the conversation took a turn when the Queen asked as to how it all happened. It was hard for Torunn to explain as it was a real touchy subject, especially when it came to mentioning her mother. Seeing how pained her granddaughter was, Frigga wiped away Torunn's tears and hugged her as a mother would. And that's when a thought came to her.

"Wait here for a moment, darling," She said as she stood and walked to her door and left the room. 

About 45 seconds to a minute later, the queen returned and sat down with her granddaughter again.

"What was that about?" Torunn asked.

"Oh nothing, darling." There was something of a slick smile on her face, but Torunn decided to let it go...for now. And they went on talking.

But little did Torunn know that that "nothing" would be a big something within the next few minutes.

===================================================================

***Jane's Room***

Rocket had sneaked through the doors and was now in the room where Jane Foster was "staying", to put it nicely.

She was currently laying down on a bed, facing away from the "raccoon" that was creeping towards it. This was a good a chance as any that he would get to extract the Aether from her.

Pulling out the extraction device, he readied it as he neared her when,

[Knock, knock, knock]

A knock from the door alerted him and he quickly hid before Jane sat up on her and went to answer it. From his hiding place, he could hear the door open and some indistinct chatter before the door closing again. 

He waited a minute or two before coming to determine his next move. Within that time, Rocket didn't hear anything. It had gone quiet. Poking his head out, he saw that the room was now empty, Jane had left.

"Dammit!" the "raccoon" exclaimed. He headed for the door himself and upon opening it was met with, 

"Hey, Rocket."

"Ahhh!" Rocket jumped in fright and grabbed his chest over his heart and breathed heavily. In the doorway stood Viv. "Don't do that! Almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Oops, sorry about that." The teen-synthezoid said. "I was coming to find you to see how you were doing."

"Well, I was fine, but now Thor's girl is gone I don't know where."

"Maybe if we ask the-"

"You there! Freeze!" A voice from behind Viv called out.

Turning around, she saw that it was one of the guards and he was running over to them.

Reacting fast, Viv grabbed rocket and flew up into the air, flying over and past the guard who was screaming. "WITCH!! WITCH!"

It made Viv laugh a little as she flew through the palace with Rocket in tow.

==================================================================

Back with Torunn and Frigga, the princess had remembered the cruel fate that awaited her grandmother later today, and she had to warn her.