Team One: Camp Lehigh, NJ(1970) - Nostalgia

***New Jersey, CAMP LEHIGH(1970)***

An man in his mid-to late 50's honked his horn drove by in his car with two young women inside. "Hey man! Make Love, not war!" He shouted to the guards at the gate of the army camp.

The year was 1970 and this camp in New Jersey was the destination of four young Avengers

============================================================

***Hallway***

Inside a busy hallway were doctors, soldiers, and some SHIELD agents walking through the halls.

However, down on the floor at a certain corner of a hallway intersection out poked the helmeted head of PJ Lang. He was currently shrunken and looking around for a certain room. Fortunately, it was right across the way from him. Seeing his chance, he ran across the hallway floor and went under a door. On the pane window of the door was a name.

Dr. Henry Pym.

This was his grandfather's lab, and hopefully, he'd find what he and his friends came for. Once he was under the door and in the lab, his wings came out and he flew up to get to a better view from above, and the first thing he saw was quite a shock.

It was his grandfather, Hank Pym. Or at least, a much younger version of him. He had to be in his early or mid or late-40s from the looks of him. He didn't have a beard or glasses like PJ was used to seeing. Not this Hank Pym was clean shaven and thick brown hair.

But regardless of how different he looked, PJ was happy to see him. "Hey, Grandpa." He whispered to himself.

The doctor who was Ant-Man was working on something at his workspace. It was his new helmet. This one appeared to be more advanced than the one next to it, which seemed to be a prototype helmet. It definitely looked like an Ant head with antennas and small holes for the eyes and something that looked like a...breather? 

Seeing it made PJ snicker as it didn't look as cool as the newer one

Seeing it made PJ snicker as it didn't look as cool as the newer one. But he still admired it because it was the start of his grandfather's heroic acts as Ant-Man. If not for the first helmet, he may not have had the very suit he was wearing now. And for that, he was grateful. Grateful for all the hard work his Grandpa had put in.