CHAPTER: 46 ( PART 8 )

IMPORTANT NOTE

HI GUYS

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE COMMENTED AND VOTED ON THE OTHER APP FOR MY STORY AND ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS GAVE ME. IT BOASTED UP MY POPULARITY OVER THERE. MY POPULARITY IS 226 AND IT SHOULD BE OVER 1000 TO BE KNOWN BY OTHERS AND FOR MY BOOK TO BE KNOWN. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO ARE GIVING MY BOOK SOME TIME AND READING IT.

ONLY VAMPIRE CAN LOVE YOU FOREVER IS STILL HAVE CHARACTERS LIKE PPGZ AND RRBZ. BRICK WOULD BE LOUKAS WHILE ALYSSA WOULD BE LIKE BLOSSOM. DRACO WOULD BE LIKE BUTCH AND LUNA WOULD BE LIKE BUTTERCUP. BOOMER WOULD BE KNOWN AS RONIN WHILE BUBBLES WOULD BE KNOWN JULIET.

I WOULD BE MAKING A NEW SCHEDULE FOR BOTH THE STORIES SO I CAN GIVE YOU REGULAR UPDATES. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY BECAUSE, WITHOUT ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT, I WOULDN'T HAVE ACHIEVED ANYTHING.

LOVE YOU ALL

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Bubbles was silently walking next to Boomer as she was clutching the nightdress Alex gave her. Bubbles looked at Boomer who was in deep thoughts so for now, she let it be. Bubbles was nervous and scared as hell because she never saw Butch being this weak and when she saw him fall down and him not in control, it scared her not until she heard Jace yell and command his group to go after the girls.

Bubbles knew very well that Queenie was trouble but now she was sure why Draco always warned her to stay away and not to get involved. Bubbles looked at Boomer as she sighed. Bubbles knew very well that she got herself involved with troublesome people but for Boomer and his love, she was able to handle any difficulty. Bubbles looked up as she saw Boomer enter a room so she entered as well as she looked around excited.

 Bubbles looked up as she saw Boomer enter a room so she entered as well as she looked around excited

"pretty" Bubbles said all excited as she looked around giggling making Boomer chuckle. "yeah very pretty" Bubbles looked at Boomer only to see he was looking at her making her face flush red because she figured out he was talking about her. " go change " Bubbles nodded as she went inside the washroom to change. Bubbles locked the door as she turned around only for her mouth to be left open out of shock. She slowly took some steps forward as she looked around amazed. Bubbles shook her head as she quickly stripped and wore her nightdress.