CHAPTER: 87

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S 2022...I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND LUCK IN YOUR LIFE. I HOPE ALL WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE WORKING HARD FOR BECOMES SUCCESSFUL. 

THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME FOR THE WHOLE LAST YEAR AND I AM GLAD TO HAVE YOU ALL AS MY READERS...THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE VOTED, COMMENTED, SUPPORTED ME THROUGHOUT LAST YEAR AND I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME.

YOU ALL WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1 READERS...LOVE YOU ALL A TON~

THANK YOU~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUBBLES P.O.V

I sighed, shaking my head, and hugged my knees as I stared at my outfit, which Boomer had purchased for me the day before.

When I reflect on the past, I can't help but recall how I was never particularly liked, but most people would assume that many people had a crush on me.

Boys usually wanted a one-night stand with me, which I always declined because I believed in true love and was waiting for the one. Girls made fun of me by saying they loved me, but they were told to do so by the boys I rejected.

I sighed again as I touched the dress, remembering how Boomer had always stayed by my side and protected me no matter what.

The day I first met him was magical; I just fell into his arms, and the fact that he kept staring at me and wouldn't let me go was also unexpected.

The only thing that occasionally worries me is what Draco said at the time ... I still remember a little bit Draco saying, 'See, I told you an angel would fall from the sky,' which now confuses me a lot.

Is it true that Boomer went out with me because he thought it was fate because of what his brother said? or did he really fell in love with me just like that?

I became very perplexed, but as time passed, I continued to meet Boomer because, surprisingly, Boomer's brothers met my best friends.

Life is strange; I thought I'd never find true love, but here I am, wanting to marry this guy as soon as possible because I adore him and he wants to marry me quickly as well.

Boomer has been a great help to me; he converted Granny's house into an orphanage for those who were never chosen by anyone, and they now live in peace, not worrying about rent or food because Boomer promised them everything.

I and Granny own that orphanage, and he kicked out Granny's ungrateful children, who threatened to sue Boomer, but Boomer said he was fine with it and that they could sue as many times as they wanted because Boomer knew what he was doing was right.

The case may take some time to resolve, preventing Boomer from leaving the country on business, but the case is weak from their perspective and strong from Boomer's perspective, so I am confident that nothing will happen.

I smiled as I saw Boomer exit the restroom looking so dashing, but he has no idea that I am now terrified that he will abandon me.

I kept staring at Boomer, who was really handsome; just looking at him gave me butterflies...more like a whole zoo in my stomach as I kept staring at his amazing orbs.