CHAPTER: 52

HI GUYS

HOW ARE YOU ALL? AS YOU ALL KNOW WHY I DIDNT PUBLISH A CHAPTER LAST SATURDAY... IF YOU ALL DON'T KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO MY PROFILE AND CONVERSATION. THANK YOU TO ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME AND CHEERING ME ON WHEN I WAS SAD. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND SWEET. LOVE YOU ALL TONS. 

I HAVE A QUESTION THAT ... DO YOU ALL LIKE READING IN THE CHARACTER'S POINT OF VIEW OR THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW? I WANT TO WRITE THE ONE YOU ALL LIKE SO PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

IF YOU ALL ARE FEE THIS COMING SUNDAY, LET'S HAVE A-ZOOM MEETING AND YOU CAN ASK ME ANYTHING RELATED TO BOOK OR ANYTHING. I WILL BE DISCUSSING MY NEW BOOK THAT WOULD HAVE 3 SECTIONS THAT MEANS 3 BOOKS.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It was the very next day, the day that Brick promised Blossom that they would go out shopping. He told her that he would come around 7 PM so Blossom knew very well that she has to be home by 6 pm. 

Blossom had classes today but thankfully she didn't have a business lecture which meant Brick not around her for time being. Blossom was nervous and had no clue how to react after getting engaged with him. 

Yesterday in her eyes went fine even though she was really nervous. They didn't spend that much time together so Blossom had no problem at all but today she was about to go shopping with him without her friends or his brothers. This time Blossom was about to go along with her mother which was embarrassing in her point of view.

Blossom quickly took a shower as she dried her body and wore her undergarments. Blossom wrapped her towel around her body as she walked out of the washroom and went to her changing room. 

Blossom quickly took out the dress that she selected before sleeping last night as she wore it. She wore her doll shoes as she grabbed her purse and kept all her necessary things. 

Blossom kept the purse in her university bag as she quickly took out the mascara and applied it with the eyeliner. Blossom applied some perfume as she hummed in approval. Blossom quickly walked out of her changing room as she closed the door behind.

Blossom grabbed the hairbrush as she started brushing her hair and made it into a high ponytail. She quickly re-checked herself as she grabbed her bag and walked out of her room not before locking it.

 She quickly re-checked herself as she grabbed her bag and walked out of her room not before locking it