Chapter 35 | Confused feelings

Please read this note as well as the note at the end 🙏

Almost a month back AnkitaGhosh205 and my common reader informed me that Trupti and Vedant's past story which was published on July 29 is similar to Ankite's mother's past from You are the reason of my life.

We both discussed and yes, it's a coincidence.

Since my chapter was published first, the reader thought to let me know about it when she read that book's chapter and AnkitaGhosh205 had written that book beforehand.

Dear reader, if you find any story which is similar to any other story than please inform both the writers. Sometimes it might be coincidence while sometimes coping. Informing both the writers helps them.

Things like these happen. There are possibilities to have similar content which is pure coincidence whereas there are some intense that isn't a coincidence.

Whatever it is, let us know. We would discuss and conclude but always inform the writers.

Never to keep things within us. Always talk and clear everything. This is what we did☺

I thank the reader for being considerate and informing me and even sorry to Author Ankita who was very hurt through all this.

°°°°°°°°°°

Mallika's POV

Why? Why Malli? You had a chance. You had a chance to tell everything to your husband. You had a chance to tell each and everything you want to tell about your past. Then why? Why didn't you?

No no... It's not had, it is have. You still have a chance to tell him. He is in front of you all ears. Get everything cleared. Get cleared of the things hidden within you. He confessed all that happened. He is being truthful to you. He trusts you. Just tell him. I know it's not easy but just do it.

But... But how will I tell him that... that Kavya is not the only boyfriend I had? That I had a boyfriend before Kavya. I know I just got ready to be in a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship with him because I was way too young who just entered college life and had a curiosity about what girlfriend-boyfriend is. So I started dating him when he asked me out. Yes, he broke up with me almost after 2 months of dating because of his insecurities but I didn't feel bad or hurt by it because for me my freedom was important and I knew it was just an infatuation. Whatever happens, happens for good and that's what I thought. If he hadn't broken up with me then we both would have suffered.

Only Kavya and our mutual close friends know about it. Kavya even said that we should forget about things that disturb us. And even suggested to not talk about the past relationship to anyone anymore. And I agreed.

I don't know what Nahush will think about me if I tell him about my first ex. Finally, things between us have started to settle. How will he react if I tell him about it? Would he understand or think I am a heartless girl or a feelingless girl who keeps on changing her boyfriend? Will my hidden past cost my relationship with Nahush?

Kavya must have not told Nahush that his Panchi had a boyfriend before, did he? Samartha (God)... I don't know what to do. Please guide me. Please!

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?"
"Huh?" I abruptly asked back as I came out of my daze with Nahush's question. A small genuine smile was playing on his face.