Pain

*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆  Chapter 5 ⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

TW: Panic attack... I think, I searched up the symptoms online so yeah, idk if I need to put a TW here but I did, love y'all 💕

I'm gonna do switching POVs now because it's so much easier.

Evan

I slowly walked out of the park, ignoring Jeremy's shouts to come back.

I grabbed my phone and typed Jared's phone number, begging him to pick up.

"Evan? What's up?" a voice rang through my phone.

"I-I don't k-know.... can you p-pick me up? P-Please?" I stuttered, tears threatening to come out.

There was silence and shuffling "Uhh, yeah sure... where are you?"

I told him where I was, and hung up.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I slid down the wall of the 7/11 I was outside of.

My heart was racing, and I started hyperventilating.

"Evan?" I heard a voice beside me, or was it behind me? I couldn't tell.

I began to cry.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist from both sides "Evan, calm down, just breath" the voices were calm and soothing.

The voices were shushing me quietly and I took slow deep breaths.

After a while, I stopped crying, the pain was gone, and my breathing was back to normal.

I slowly turned my head to one side to see Jared, I turned my head to the other side and saw... Conner?

"W-What are you doing h-here?" I asked timidly.

Conner shrugged "I was in 7/11 when I saw Jared, I followed him here and saw you..."

I nodded "T-Thank you..."

They helped me up, I shivered, it was cold out.

Conner gave me his hoodie and I got in Jared's car.

"I'm gonna come with you guys, my parents are gonna kill me if I'm not home by 12" Conner sat beside me.

"Whatever, just no drugs in my car" Jared glared at Conner.

I stared out the window and yawned, Conner noticed, he raised an eyebrow.

"You look really tired Ev..." but I didn't hear the rest because I fell asleep.

••••••••••
A/N
Please tell me if I described a panic attack wrong ✌️

Love y'all!

- Bisexual Bitch♌️💚❤️💛💙