Riends to your Boyf. Wait-

**✿❀ Chapter 13 ❀✿**

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Michael

I didn't expect this to happen.

Confession time.

I've had a crush on Jeremy for about 6 years or so.

We've be friends for 12 years.

That's all.

No it isn't the end of the chap-

(MICHAEL STFU)

Oop-

He broke the kiss and hugged me "I like you, more than a friend way..." he whispered.

"No shit" I laughed "I like you more than a friend way too..."

We heard cheering from the window, we jumped in fear and saw Rich and Jake sitting in front of Jeremy's window.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Jeremy screamed as they opened the window and climbed in.

"PAYBACK FOR THE PARTY" Rich practically screeched.

I groaned and rolled off the bed.

"WERE YOU STALKING US!?"

"UM.... YES"

I started to laugh, it was honestly hilarious.

"Tho are you two finally a thing?" Rich's face lit up with excitement.

Jeremy and I exchanged glances "I mean.... if you want to..." I mumbled, blushing.

"I do...."

Jake smiled "Alright, goodbye gays" and climbed out of the window with Rich.

We sat there looking like tomatoes for about 12 minutes until I yawned.

"Well, I'm going to sleep" I got up and in Jeremy's bed, this was how we always slept at sleepovers, except this was different.

I buried my face in Jeremy's chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist, ignoring the "oOoOoOoOo~"s coming from outside the window.

And I fell asleep in peace and quiet.
••••••••••
A/N
Short like Rich

OMG MY BBYS ARE TOGETHER I'M SO PROUD

I'M ALSO PROUD OF MY STALKER BBYS

- Bisexual Bitch♌️💚❤️💛💙