Part 6- Hello world

I laughed as Dana and I walked out of the school and over to Michaels car, he was driving me home due to my date but they were all hanging out. "His dick is massive though! Why would we not have sex 24/7." She giggled. "You are such a little sex monkey holy shit." I said to her, causing her to laugh even more. "Anyway, Olivia. So you gonna hook up with this guy tonight?" She smirked, raising her eyebrows. I stopped walking for a second and gave her a look, "This will be our first date you idiot, when did you first have sex with Calum?" I laughed at her, Dana can be so clueless sometimes is hilarious. "Well we did other stuff but we only really fucked like 2 months in." She said casuaily. "You get that dick girl." I nodded with a weird look on my face. She just giggled and we kept walking. "I feel like I have known you for longer then just a week." she said. I nodded in agreement. Everyone in this group I feel like I've know for years. Its kinda weird concedering if it was anyone else and I've felt like I've known them for years I would probably jump of a cliff, I actually enjoy these people though.

"Olivia!" Michael said as he ran over to hug me. "Mikey poo!" I shouted back jumping on him. We both laughed as he set me down and went to hug Dana. "Damn you two got close in a week." Dana said to us. It's true, we are almost best friends now, he's an awesome guy. I looked around and noticed that we were the only ones here. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "I dunno probably late." Michael replied, and just then we heard noises. Shouting and chanting sounded from around the corner, "Oh fuck." Michael said quietly as he ran towards the noise. "Whats going on?" Dana shouted to him. "Fight!" He replied, and I knew just what he ment. Dana and I ran too.

"Get the fuck back!" Calum shouted to this guy, a jock from the looks of it. "Awe! Did I hurt the little singing faggot? I hope I didn't mess up his beautiful voice!" The guy said. I pushed through the crowd and away from Dana to see who they were protecting, thats when I saw Luke. He was on the grass holding his head, blood all over his hands and face. Holy shit. "Luke!" I heard Scarlett shout, I watched as she jumped through the crowd and went to the floor to help her boyfriend. "How cute, his whore came to help him." The short, buff guy said, his friends behind him laughing. "Fuck you." I said suddenly, surprising myself. "Oh hello," he said. "what would a pretty girl like you do if your face was fucked up." he said to me, looking straight into my eyes. Ashton stepped closer to him and grabbed his collar, he was so tall compared to him. "I swear to god I don't mind being suspended If I get to smash your face in. Don't talk to her like that, do I have to knock your fucking teeth out?" He snarled to the guy. "Fuck Ashton, I thought you were better then to be hanging out with these freaks." He giggled, swatting Ashton's hands away. Ashton gave Calum a look and Mike came in to grab Luke, Calum helping. Whats going on?

"Don't call us freaks!" He shouted as he drove his knuckles into the guys face. "How do you like that David? Thats how it fucking feels to look at you, but it stings you eyes a little more." He chuckled. I was taken back by how violent he was being, I have only really seen his teddy bear side. David stood up and swung at Ashton, he caught his fist in his hand and kicked his leg causing him to fall. Everyone cheered as leaned down next to his ear. "Get up again and ill make sure you wont be able see for the next few days." He growled. And with that, he walked towards me and Dana slinging his arm over me and walking towards the truck.

"That was fucking sick! You snapped on that guy." I laughed as we walked over towards the truck, Dana beside us. "He's been rude to us for months now, I had to do something. Sorry if I scared you." he laughed nervously. "Im not afraid of anything." I replied, looking up to him. He just smiled as we walked on.

I looked at Scarlett cleaning the blood off of Luke's face, he winced whenever she hit the cuts on his face. He really got the shit beaten out of him, but why he is so sweet. What an ass hole, not even his friends helped him when he got beaten up by Ashton. Well Ashton can be pretty scary, but then he smiles and has the most adorable dimples. Funny really. I walked over to Michael, Calum, Dana and Ashton, Dana and Calum were cuddling on the seat of course, Ash and Michael were just standing against the open door of the car. "Hello little brave heart." Calum laughed. "You have some balls." "Well people have fucked with me for so long, it makes me sick when people are like that now." I said simpily. Michael giggled at me. "What?" I said, crossing my arms. "Your definitely one of us."