Shoto Todoroki | Chapter four |

Hawks P.O.V

I flew above the city , the moon shone down on me as my wings flapped in the air. It was a beautiful night in Musutafu, everything seemed peaceful at the moment.

I sighed and looked over at a tall work building that I was flying a few feet above, I flew down onto the buildings roof. I can't help but remember how embarrassed I was at my office with y/n.

(FLASHBACK)

I heard my office door close, and a grin appeared on my face, I quickly snatched my dairy ,which my secretary had placed beside me on the couch, I closed it and placed it on the table. "So uh...y/n...why come so suddenly?" I asked placing my hand on her thigh, she sat right beside me.

"I just thought It would be a nice little surprise! I mean we have so much stuff to catch up on!" She exclaimed a bright smile appeared on her face. I chuckled and looked into her beautiful e/c eyes, how can one girl be so perfect, I thought, "That's a great idea..." I mumbled. 

"Oh...Well...I'm gonna be starting-" She started but all I could focus on was her perfect body, her e/c (Eye color) eyes , h/c (Hair color) hair, and her s/c (Skin color), everything about her was perfect. 

Before I realized it she was done talking , and I was still spacing out looking at her body. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I snap back into reality and look at y/n. "Hawks? are you okay?" She asked , I saw a hint of concern in her eyes, I couldn't help help but chuckle, I loved her caring personality.

"Yeah...yeah...I'm fine...sorry," I muttered. She gave me one last concerned look then looked down at my hand on her thigh, I saw a hint of light red on her cheeks. "Ah..." I said placing my hand back on the couch cushion.

"A-Anyways, what do you think I should do?" Y/n asked me. I looked at the ground , I could tell that my face had turned red. I laughed nervously and mumbled, "S-sorry I wasn't listening..." I could tell that she was giving me a look, so I just kept my gaze on the ground. Then suddenly she giggled and said, "I guess you never were a good listener," 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

I sighed sitting on the edge of the roof, my fingers running along the trim. I closed my eyes and focused on the noises around me that always calmed me down.

But instead I heard screaming. My wings flapped as I began to fly toward the noise, my heart pounding. Once I reached my destination, there were people running away from this large black , humanoid thing. It was very muscular and had scars on it, it's brain was exposed on the top of it's head, and two large eyes around it. It also had a beak-like mouth and it wore a pair of beige pants with metal knee-pads. It looked just like the one that attacked U.A at the U.S.J.

My eyes widened , it was a Nomu. I quickly fell onto a near by roof and took out my phone, I always kept it in my coat pocket. I dialed Endeavor, we've been keeping in contact ever since the Hero billboard charts. 

I put the phone up to my ear and a few seconds later...no answer. I sighed and out my phone back into my pocket,' I guess I should contact the other hero's  I can keep the Nomu busy until they arrive, strength isn't my specialty.' I thought.

As my wings flapped open , I was y/n out of the corner of my eyes. My eyes widened and my heart started racing, 'Why is she here? I thought I told her to go home...' 

(YOUR P.O.V)

You were walking alone the side walk at night, a few people were around so you weren't that nervous. You hated walking home at night, 'I should of never gotten food on my way home.' you scolded myself. 

A couple of minutes later you heard something big behind me, you just shrugged it off and kept on walking. Then you saw people running forward, you started to panic. You looked behind you to see a large black humanoid thing.

Your eyes widened , 'W-what is that thing...' you wondered. Your whole body was frozen, you couldn't move a muscle. Your heart started racing, then out of no were the monster thing froze in place, ice covered the sidewalk and road.

You then saw a boy with white and red hair jump in front of you, you could see his eyes on you, well only one eye, his one eye you could see was a sort of grey. Ice was coming out of his right side ice was coming out of his body, and there was fire coming from his body on his left side.(like the picture up there) Ice then an enormous ice glacier. The ice spiked into the monsters chest, and surrounded it in a huge wall of ice.

You were surprised that a teenage boy could do this with, his quirk was so powerful! The boy then turned around, his fire and ice was now gone from his arms and the left side of his shirt was burnt because of the fire he had create. The boy turned around to face you and then you realized something, 'That's Endeavors son! Todoroki Shoto!'

"Are you okay," Todoroki asked, his face had a frown on it , he looked at you emotionlessly. You nodded your head and stood up straight. Todoroki sighed and scratched the back of his head, he looked worried about something. Which is pretty rare, when you saw him on T.V he usual didn't show much emotion.

"Good, If I wasn't walking by you might of gotten injured...or worse..." He mutter. He smiled at him and took his hand. He looked at you with wide eyes. "I-I'm fine, t-there's no need to worry..." You stuttered. Todoroki nodded then looked behind him to see the black monster then had almost broken through his ice, "The pro's will be here soon...you should head to safety.." Todoroki said as he looked at his burnt left side of his shirt.

He sighed and looked back at you, "Why aren't you gone yet?" He asked. You gulped as your body started to shake, "I-um...are you T-Todoroki Shoto?" You stuttered. You don't know why you were so nervous talking to him, he was Endeavors son and all, but still. Todoroki nodded and put a hand on your shoulder, "You should get going, that Nomus gonna break through my ice any minute now..."

You nodded and turned to walk away , but you still had one fore question to ask, 'What is a Nomu?' You though. You looked over your shoulder to see Shoto walking away he had his phone up to his ear, probably calling for some pro hero's.

You ran up to him once he hung up the phone and shouted , "W-Wait!" He looked over his shoulder and said, "hmm?" You played with your fingers and looked at the ground , then you pointed at the big monster thing , "I-Is that was a Nomu is?" You asked. You could tell that a bright red blush was showing on your cheeks.

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot that citizen's didn't know about Nomus..."He muttered. As he started to walk away he stopped in his tracks and turned around , his fist clenched. "W-what's your name anyways..." he said barely above a whisper. You looked up at him with a questionable look. "My name is , l/y/n(Last name) y/n(First name)," You answer him.

Todoroki nodded, and turned around , he then walked closer to you until he was about one foot away from you, he then put his hand in front of him "Give me your phone..." He said awkwardly.
You tilt your head, "W-what?" You ask. He looks at you with a both worried and serious expression. "I said, Give me your phone.." He mutter, at this point his face was as red as a tomato, and he looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with you.

"Why?" You asked a little worried. "I-just...W-want to give you my number..." He stutter. You nodded and took out your phone, putting it to your contacts and putting it in Todoroki's palm.
He opened his eyes and typed something into your phone. He then gave it back to you and walked away, you could see some hero's in front of Todoroki, they had come fast.

You sighed and walked away, but before you could some one swooped you up and flew you on top of a tall building. You were still standing there in shock once you were placed down on the building, "Hey...y/n..." Said a voice behind you.

You shook your head and looked behind you to see Hawks, his expression was his said chill face, with his stupid grin on his face. "So who was that boy?" He teased. You put your phone back in your pocket and giggled saying, "H-He just saved me from that large black monster..." 

Hawks laughed and put his head on top of your head, you felt a light blush come on your face as Hawks wings tightened around you. His wings felt warm , cozy , and...well just safe. "Is he your boyfriend?" Hawks teased again. Your face became red as you exclaimed, "N-No! Stop teasing me!"

Hawks brought your waist close to his as he questioned, "Want me to fly you home?" You giggled and nodded , "B-But shouldn't you help the other pro hero's with that monster..." You muttered. Hawks gave you a worried look then he smiled and said, "Strength isn't my strong point, so I won't really help in that fight. Sure maybe I could distract that monster with my speed, but that wouldn't help much would it?" Hawks claimed. You nodded in agreement, "lets head out then!" You exclaim with a smile on your face.