Crush | Chapter six |

| Hawks P.O.V |

I knocked on Y/n's door and within a few seconds she answered "Oh! Come in!" Y/n exclaimed as she opened the door wider for me. I walked in and sat on her couch. I heard Y/n close the door behind me and sit down beside me.

"What brings you here? aren't you busy?" She asked. I chuckled and looked at her with a smile on by face " I finished , my hero work...well..." I paused and looked at the turned of tv. "I still have to do some patrols at night and in a few hours, but that's about it..." I claimed as I turned my gaze back at Y/n.

She nodded and smiled at me. She took the T.V remote and turned on the news, I wasn't watching it though, I was to busy looking at Y/n. A few minutes pass in silence until Y/n asked again "Why did you want to visit?"

I looked at the ground wondering how to ask her about something and just started of by saying "I wanted to hang out with you, but I had to wait a bit..." I trailed of and put my hands on the back of my neck kicking of my shoes and leaning back on the couch.

"Well that's nice of you! We still have a lot to catch up on, why did you have to wait though? Hero work?" She questioned me. I looked out the window furrowing my eye browns. "Because I saw Todoroki Shoto here. What was he doing here?" You asked her.

Y/n giggled and looked at the tv with a light blush on her face "He was just visiting." She muttered and turned her head to the tea pot in the kitchen and asked "Want some tea?" I looked over at the kitchen then at Y/n and shook my head. "It's my turn to ask you something." I reply with a smirk on my face. 

I looked up at the ceiling and asked her "Do you have feelings for Todoroki?" I saw at the corner of my eye Y/n's face , her eyes widened and her face turned red. "W-What kind of question is that?" She asked and laughed nervously. "It's a , do you have a crush on Todoroki , question." I joked.

Y/n sighed and said "Promise you won't tell..." I chuckled and put my pink in front of her face saying , "Pinky promise." Y/n giggled and we intertwine our fingers and they slowly feel apart from each other. Y/n sighed "I...I do have a crush on Todoroki..." She muttered.

"I know it!" I exclaimed jumping up " I win!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face, but in the inside I felt angry and defeated.

| Time skip |

I was patrolling the city with a couple of my Sidekicks, ( I don't know if Hawks has sidekicks or not) everything seemed normal nothing was really happening besides some cars passing by. I turned my gaze up to the night sky and sighed, "Mr.Hawks?" Someone asked from behind me, I turned around to see one of my sidekicks starring at me with a concerned face.

"Yeah, what is it? And stop giving me that look I'm not hurt so why are you so worried-" I paused and touched my face. "Am I hurt? Did something scratch me?" I jokingly asked her. She shook her head and walked closer to me until we were about three feet away from each other.

"You seem down recently, is something bothering you?" She asked. My eyes widened in shock but they quickly turned back to there normal state, 'No one's about to see through me that easily.' I looked at My sidekick with a confused look. I then rubbed my chin and looking at the dark gloomy sky, the moon wasn't as Bright as it was most night. 'Was I really so concentrate on Y/n that I didn't even both putting on a smile?' I asked myself.

"Mr. Hawks? Are you thinking about the girl you like?" She asked. I stopped rubbing my chin and looked at her surprised. "W-What girl...?" I asked her caught of guard by what she just said. "Everyone in the agency knows you like this girl named Y/n."

I looked at the other two sidekicks that were just staring at there feet. I sighed and shook my head "Let me guess another rumor, where not in high school anymore." I said with a grin. "No it's not a rumor. Your secretary told us, why would she lie to us?" She asked.

I clenched my fist and remembered back two days ago at my office, when my secretary had brought Y/n in. 'She handed me my dairy back...did she read it?' I felt angry build up inside of me put I hide it with a smile on my face and me unclenching my fist. I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled "You got me! I do like someone!" I exclaimed.

I saw all of my sidekicks jaws drop. "Tell us who it is!" She exclaimed.

| The next day |

I flew into the alleyway making sure no one had heard or seen me. Once I got into the alleyway unnoticed I flew up a few feet to Y/n's bedroom window, 'I need to make sure that she's safe...' I thought. My eyes looked into the room there she was on her computer playing a game, you weren't interested in what game she was playing though, you only cared if she wasn't hanging around that icy hot boy anymore.

I wore a blue t-shirt and black jeans, I had already done all of my hero work right now and I wanted to have a little break. Y/n got up and went into her dresser. She took out some clothes and went into her bathroom 'This is my chance' I though.

I lift up the window she always kept unlocks and flew into her bedroom, I made sure to fly around so I would make any noises. As I flew around her room I opened her bottom dresser there lay her bra's and panties.

I grinned and took a pare of f/c (Favorite color) panties out and stuck them into my jean pocket. I then took one of her f/c bra's and stuck that into my other pocket. I heard the water turn on in the bathroom, I stopped fly and gently placed myself on the ground. I closed the drawer and looked around her room more. I found a pen sitting on her desk, it looked like she had been chewing on it, I snatched the pen and held onto it, 'My pockets can't fit anymore,' I though with a pain of disappointment struck me. I shook my held 'I could always get more another time.'

I quickly walked over to the open window and flew out. I made sure to close her bedroom window so she wouldn't notice that Some one had came in.

| YOUR P.O.V |

you stepped out of the shower and rapped a towel around me. you dried myself off and put on my blue jeans and white t-shirt , you know just the causal look. you walked out of my room and grabbed your  brush off of my dresser. As you brushed your still wet hair you felt like something was off, like something happened when you was in the shower.

Once you got done brushing my hair you looked on my computer desk. 'My pen!' you thought, it was gone from your desk. you sighed and sat in your chair and looked at the black screen on your computer, "Maybe it fell on the floor..." your said, your gaze traveled to the floor. 'Nothing...' You thought.

You just shook it off and turned on your computer, it could just be on your drawer or in dresser somewhere.

A/N:
Sorry for not posting for several weeks...I was busy with other stuff and just forgot about this, and I haven't really gotten any inspiration lately. Also sorry for this short chapter I just wanted to get at least one chapter done and posted for the week, I may post another one on Wednesday. I also couldn't find a picture for this chapter, and I suck at drawing on a computerso sorry about that to. Besides all of that I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter and have a lovely day!