Part 17

Sanskar: It all started after Laksh came back home and I got a call. It was from you. 

Flashback:

Sanskar gets a call and it's from Arjun. 

Arjun: Sanskar please help me! I'm in the police station!

Sanskar: Arjun what are you saying? Why are you at the police?

Arjun: Do you remember Kiara? 

Sanskar: Isn't that the girl who you tutor? But what's this got to do with her?

Arjun: Yes she is the girl who I tutor. I went to tutor her today as well and the class was going great but then she started being all flirty and she suddenly hugged me and then when I pushed her away she started tearing her clothes and screamed! Then everyone falsely accused me of of forcing her! Next thing I know I'm at the police!

Sanskar: I'm coming don't worry!

Then Sanskar made a plan to save Arjun. He was going to fake being in love with Kiara so he could put her behind bars and rescue him. He thought that if he kept everything a secret then there would be no problems and he would be done quickly but that wasn't the case. Swara and Ragini spotted him and everything was destroyed. After Swara went to her parents she came back with a determined face and tried to win Sanskar back but Sanskar couldn't be nice to her because if he was then the plan would be ruined. Swara started to feel that there was no use now so she decided to go to her parents but her parents went to Dida so she stayed there a little longer until they came back since Durga Prasad and Annapurna always considered her no less than Uttara. On norma day the ladies were in the kitchen chatting whilst cooking.

Swara: Bhabhi the flour is finished.

Parineeta: Oh don't worry I'll go get it from the market.

Swara: No bhabhi I'll get it you stay here.

Parineeta: I'll come with you .

Swara: Ok if you want.

They went to the get the flour and came back quickly but as they came back home they saw Sanskar with Kiara very close to each other. No matter how much Swara tried to ignore that she couldn't thankfully Parineeta was there to support her , she blinked at her in assurance and Swara let out a sigh. Then she looked towards Sanskar and Kiara and said to Parineeta.

Swara: Bhabhi I should call Ma,baba. I can't stay here any longer. I fear if I do then it will only break me more.

Parineeta: I understand. You should go to Uncle, Aunty it will be better for you. 

Swara was just about to go when Kiara saw her and stopped her.

Kiara: Swara you have no shame do you? Staring at a couple who are in a moment is very wrong!

Swara: (who couldn't hold it in anymore) Don't even talk about shamelessness to me Kiara! The person who steals others husbands has no right to talk about shame to another! (she said pointing her finger at her while tears were forming)

Sanskar could see the tears forming in her eyes and couldn't take it anymore so he silently but harshly with extreme anger dragged Kiara into her room. Swara looked at Parineeta and Parineeta looked back at her, they silently went to Swara's room (which was previously the guest room) and called Swara's parents and told them that she needed to come there. A few days later Sharmistha and Shekhar came and took Swara with them. Sanskar wanted to stop her from leaving but he knew that she would suffer more if she stayed here.