Part 10

Ragini and Parineeta heard Sanskar as they were watching from the stairs. They couldn't believe what their ears had heard. They ran downstairs with a confused look on their face. The others could understand why they were confused as they couldn't understand why Sanskar had said all this.

Ragini: Maa what did Sanskar just say? How could he say that?!

Annapurna: Even I don't understand what is going on Ragini. I am thinking it something else not work pressure because he has been in work pressure before but never acted this way.

Sujata: You are right jiji! But why is he doing this?

Parineeta: (whispers to Ragini) I think it's time we should tell them now.

Ragini nods at her

Ragini: We might know the reason behind Sanskar's behaviour.

Ragini and Parineeta told everyone about what they saw that day when they went shopping with Swara and Uttara. They told them how they saw Sanskar with someone but they didn't see that person clearly as the car was in front of the person. They also said that how Sanskar was supposed to be at work then. Unfortunately, Swara, who was standing right behind them, heard everything. Annapurna saw Swara and signalled to Ragini to turn around.

Ragini: Swara! You here? You were asleep right when did you wake up?

Swara: Before you started telling about Sanskar. (Swara said with no emotions as tears were in her eyes but they weren't for what Sanskar was doing)

Parineeta: Swara we can explain..

Before Parineeta could say more Swara stopped her by holding her and out to silence her. Then she looked at Ragini.

Swara: Ragini. What were you saying? Say it now even I'm here. Why are you quiet now?

Swara looked at Ragini who was very worried for her as she knew that taking the slightest bit of stress was not good for her as she had just fainted because of  it and was very weak.

Ragini: Actually..

Swara: (Interrupting) Ragini I had never imagined that you would say this. How could you doubt Sanskar? You know how much he loves me and how much I love him he could never do such a thing to me! 

Ragini: Swara I know how you feel and maybe what I saw was my misunderstanding but it's just a doubt.

Swara: And you have no reason to doubt him. We all know how hard he has been working and because of that he has taken some stress that doesn't mean that we should start doubting his intentions. I believe in him more than myself and I know that he would never break my trust!

Saying this she ran upstairs and went to her room. Ragini was about to go to when Durga Prasad stopped her saying that it is not the right time and she needs time alone. 

The next day 

Everyone was sitting in the hall talking to each other happily apart from Sanskar of course. Swara had been avoiding Ragini since their talk yesterday . 

Ragini saw Swara going to the kitchen so she went there as well. 

Ragini: Swara. Can we talk?

Swara: Ragini please I don't want to talk.

She was about to move when Ragini held her hand to stop her.

Ragini: Swara I'm sorry please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you I just said what I saw and it's probably a misunderstanding. ( she made a cute pout which melted her)

Swara: Ok fine but next time I won't talk to you.

Ragini: OK promise!

They both share a hug and go back to the hall.

Sujata: Swara, Ragini jiji and I need to go to the temple so can you both get the groceries?

Swara: Of course Mom!

Ragini:  Ok Chachi ji.

Sujata: Thank you! Let's go Jiji.

Sujata and Annapurna head to the temple whilst Swara and Ragini go to the market. 

At the market

Ragini: Swara should we get 10 kg of flour or 8kg?

Swara: Ragini get 10 kg it will stock up for longer and we have been here so long Mom and Badi Maa are probably home by now so just pick that up and let's go.

Ragini: But..(she stopped speaking and pouted seeing Swara angry glare which had I'll kill you written all over it) Ok let's go.

She got the 10 kg of flour and paid for the groceries. But as they were walking back to the car park they saw Sanskar. He was talking with someone. They couldn't see that person clearly. Swara wanted to leave from there but Ragini made her stay as she wanted her doubts to be cleared. Swara was desperate to leave maybe because somewhere inside her she didn't want to the truth that was being hidden from her. Ragini took Swara nearer to where Sanskar was standing so they could hear everything but kept a distance so they couldn't be noticed. 

Sanskar: I'm really sorry but I have to go or else they will be suspicious.

Person: So let them. It's better if they know the truth anyways and besides you know very well I can't stay without you yet you still go back home.

Sanskar:  Even I wish I didn't have to go but I promise that soon we won't have to stay away from each other. I have to go now. I love you.

Person: Bye. I love you more.

Sanskar sits back into the car and drives off. As the car drives of the person's face is revealed. It is revealed as a girl. Ragini gasps and looks at Swara who is emotionless now not able to believe what just happened. Ragini shakes her trying to bring her back to sense. When she failed to do so she took her towards their car and asked the driver to drive back home. When they reached back to the mansion everyone was there except Sanskar obviously.

Sujata: What took you both so long?(she sees Swara) Swara are you ok?

Ragini: Swara come sit down.

She tries to move Swara but Swara was standing like a lifeless body. Parineeta also comes towards her as now she is starting to get worried and she also tries to move Swara but still no movement. Annapurna comes and cups Swara's face and asks if she is ok. Swara immediately stats breaking down which shocks the others except Ragini who knows exactly why. Everyone comes to her because they have always seen her strong and now she was breaking. 

Sujata: Swara!

Durga Prasad: Swara beta what happened why are you crying? 

Ragini saw Swara's sate. She signalled to Parineeta to help her take Swara to the hall. When they managed to take her there Swara was still crying. Why wouldn't she? Her whole life just betrayed her. The person who she trusted the most betrayed her, lied to her, crushed her hopes. The person who she stood up for against everyone, against her sister completely destroyed her. Uttara gave her a glass of cold water but she rejected it. Annapurna asked Ragini what had happened because Swara was not in the state to tell and they didn't want to force her to tell. Ragini explained what they saw and how her suspicions were correct. They all were in tears listening to that as they never imagined that would happen. Sujata sat down with a thud whilst Annapurna tried to console her but Annapurna herself wasn't in the state to react of this. 

End of Part 10

Finally the secret has been disclosed! Thank you so much for all you comments and votes they really mean a lot to me!❤❤ 

Sorry if that is not up to expectations. Do let me know how I could improve. If you would like to add something to the story then do tell me through message. And also I need a little help from you. I am not that good at names so please recommend a girl name for the new character. 

This special part goes to my special di.❤

Thank you❤❤