[Two]

[Nishinoya's POV]

I awoke to a soft buzzing noise coming from my hand. My eyes slowly blinked until I was somewhat awake. I checked my phone to see the time read 5:00 am. Then I remembered I'm going to school today. I checked my bed to make sure there wasn't any blood and then I slowly crept to the bathroom to get ready.

I turned around to check my back and sighed in relief that there was no blood marks. After about a half and hour of getting ready, I went back to my room to put on my team uniform so I didn't have to change in the changing room.

And then I was off to school. I was kinda nervous for what my team would say about my absence but oh well. As I was walking down the street I noticed a tall guy that turned the corner and started walked ahead of me, but going the same direction. I looked closer at what he was wearing and realized it what one of the volleyball team jackets.

"Asahi?" I said loud enough so the tall guy could hear me. He stopped and so did I. He slowly turned around and right as he realized it was me he started bolting towards me. Once he got up to me he gave me a huge hug and I hugged him back. I smiled knowing that I'm safe in Asahi's arms.

"We were so worried about you.. what happened? Are you okay?" He questioned as he slowly peeled away from me, still holding onto my shoulders. "I'm alright, I just had.. family, issues." I said while rubbing the back of my neck and smiling. "Oh, alright. Well we better get to the gym quick to let the team know you're here!" I nodded my head in agreement and we started walking and talking together.

Before I knew it we were standing in front of the Karasuno gym doors. I could hear volleyball shoes squeaking and balls hitting the floor. "Are you coming?" Asahi asked, a few steps ahead of me. "Y-yeah.." I stuttered slowly walking towards him. I took a deep breath and Asahi opened the gym doors.

The whole team stopped what they were doing look at us for a second, and I just smiled nervously. My eyes widened as I saw everyone start running towards us, all of them shouting and yelling. I was bombarded with questions like, "Oh my gosh Noya are you okay?" And "What the hell happened to you?!" And I just stood there awkwardly.

"I-I'm fine you guys!" I said backing up a little bit. They all stopped shouting and Daichi got in front of me. I gulped because he look kinda scary standing there but all he said was, "we're glad to have you back Noya. Now let's go practice for the match!" I smiled at Daichi's statement and we all went to practice.

The whole time it was kind of hard because of how sore my body was but I tried my best. I was just glad to be back with my friends. My family.

As practice came to an end, we all sat down to talk about strategies and stuff. I sat in front of Hinata and Tsukishima. It was fun to talk about how we were going to play during the match, until..

"Noya-Senpai your back is bleeding!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Author here again. Sorry that this chapter was short, and kinda boring. But I promise the good stuff will be coming soon! Have a great day/night <3

-Grace

597 words