[Eleven]

[Nishinoya's POV]

"I think I'm in love with you."

I widened my eyes, realizing what I had just said. Stopping in my tracks, I slowly look up at Asahi. He also stopped, but he was looking down at the ground. "Oh god, that was a terrible idea.. why did I say that I'm such an idio-" My thoughts were cut off by a sudden kiss from Asahi.

I kind of just stood there, not knowing what to do, until Asahi pulled back. He was smiling, and blushing lightly.

"Silly, I love you too." Asahi said standing back up.

I honestly didn't know what to do. I could feel myself smiling, and blushing like crazy. He started giggling and so did I.

[3rd person POV]

About three days after the confession, they finally started dating. The only people they were comfortable with telling was Suga, Daichi and Tanaka. But of course, Tanaka's stupid ass can't keep his mouth shut.

[Nishinoya's POV]

Practice had just started, and the only people there were the third years, me, and Tsukishima.

"I wonder where everyone else is" I said walking over to the volleyball cart.

"Probably got in trouble or something" Tsukishima stated, holding a ball and pushing his glasses back up.

"Tsukishima don't assume things." Daichi replied walking over to the net.

We all suddenly heard loud shouting coming from the gym doors. Before any of us could go and open them, they bursted open and the rest of the team ran into the room.

"HINATA WAI-"

"NISHINOYA-SENPAI YOUR DATING ASAHI-SAN?!" Shoyo shouted, cutting Tanaka off. We all just stood there not knowing what the hell to say.

"I- uh.." I said, looking over to Asahi not knowing what to do. He was just standing there with a volleyball in his hands staring at all of them.

"Noya I didn't mean to tell them I swear it just came out." Tanaka stated, clearing his throat afterwards.

"So it's true?!" Kageyama quietly shouted.

"W-well you see I-"

"Yes it's true" Asahi said, setting the ball down and standing back up.

"I KNEW IT!" Hinata shouted jumping up and punching his fist in the air.

"But I guessed it first!!" Yamaguchi said running up to where they all were. Then, they just all walked in talking like a normal practice. What the hell just happened.

Practice just went on, like nothing happened. I was kinda confused but also happy that nobody was talking about it.

      ~Time skip brought to you by Asahi
      and Nishinoya's cute ass relationship~

It's been 3 months? I think. Asahi and I are really happy together, and I don't know what I would do without him. My father is in jail, and will stay there for a while now which is great. Kageyama and Shoyo are still dating, and so are Suga and Daichi. Oh and the other day, the craziest thing happened! Kiyoko kisses Tanaka on the cheek! You should've seen his facial expression, it was priceless. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm finally happy. Properly, happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAAAHSHSBDBCCB happy ending happy ending 😀. I guess that wasn't the most interesting ending, but I made it the most interesting I could. Anyways, ty for reading this story! And there will for sure be more coming soon! I hope you have a great day/night <3

558 words