[Nine]

[Nishinoya's POV]

I ran out to the living room, embarrassed like hell. I then saw Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama talking and I greeted them. "There you are!" Hinata exclaimed. "Heh.. sorry I was doing uh..my homework" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Lame" Tanaka said while sticking his tongue out. "Oh shut up Tanaka" I said while going over to sit next to them.

"Are you alright Noya? Your face is super red" Kageyama pointed out. "O-oh yeah I'm fine!" I said trying not to blush anymore. Then Asahi came back into the room and sat next to me. "So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Asahi asked. Hinata immediately responded with "a scary movie!!" And we all agreed. I guess we all love scary movies.

Before the movie was over, Tanaka was already asleep on the floor. Kageyama and Hinata were sitting in front of the couch on the floor, and Asahi and I were on the couch. I could see Hinata and Kageyama arguing quietly on the floor. It was normal, they always argue.

I was getting kind of tired so I laid my head down on one end of the couch and put my feet on Asahi's lap. He looked over to me and I just smiled at him awkwardly. We finished the movie and then just talked for the rest of the night. It was around one am when I looked down and saw Hinata and Kageyama fell asleep on each other. Typical.

I looked over at Asahi and he was just looking at me. "What?" I asked. It was silent for a little bit until Asahi responded. "Why did you kiss me?" He questioned. I kind of just sat there. Not knowing what to say. "I-I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable! I don't really know why I did.. I guess I just, felt like a needed to?" I answered.

He kind of just sat there staring at the floor. I didn't know what to say, and I could feel the awkwardness building up. Then he started giggling for some reason? "What's so funny?" I asked. He just slowly shook his head and sighed. I was really confused then. I sat up to see if he was laughing at anything on the floor but all I felt was Asahi's hand touch my cheek.

He gave me a final kiss before laying down and drifting off to sleep. I just sat there, blushing like crazy. I smiled to myself before lying next to Asahi and falling asleep in his arms.

It was around four am when I heard noises coming from the closet. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. When I put my feet on the ground, I realized Hinata and Kageyama weren't there. "oh this'll be good" I thought.

I quietly stepped through the hallway getting right in front of the closet door. I grinned before quickly grabbing the handle and swinging the door open, yelling "GAHH" as I do so.

What I saw, shocked me. "PFFFFT- BAHAHAHAHA" I shouted. I just saw Hinata making out with Kageyama in the closet! The look on there faces were hilarious. I fell to the ground from laughing so hard which made Asahi and Tanaka wake up immediately.

Hinata was in the corner of the closet balled up looking like a red tomato and Kageyama was just standing there with his face in his hands. When Asahi and Tanaka got over here they realized what happened and started laughing too.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BOKE!" Kageyama shouted towards Hinata. I was laughing so hard I could barely breath. "N-NO ITS YOUR FAULT!!" Shoyo shouted back. Both me and Tanaka were on the floor laughing like crazy, and even Asahi was laughing at them.

Once we got that mess all cleaned up, the only person that was able to go back to sleep was Tanaka, obviously. The four of us were just talking about random stuff when somehow the conversation turned into dating.

"So, your telling me. That you two have been secretly dating for two months?!" I asked both Hinata and Kageyama. Tobio just looked the other direction as Hinata slowly nodded while smiling awkwardly. "Wow- that was very unexpected" Asahi Stated. "Well what about you Asahi? Got anyone you have an eye on?" Kageyama asked. "I- uh.." Asahi's whole face turned red and I couldn't help but giggle a little bit.

"Oh- so Asahi-San has a love interest?? Who is it!?" Hinata asked staring at Asahi. "W-well you see uhm.." Asahi was struggling to say anything and I was just over on the other side of the couch laughing. "Alright guys I think that's enough, we should wake up Tanaka and start getting ready for practice." I said while standing up. "Ooooh can I wake Tanaka-Senpai up??" Hinata asked while jumping up and down.

"I can't see why not?" I replied smiling. Shoyo went right over to where Tanaka was sleeping and started hitting him with a pillow. "HEY- S- WHAT ARE YOU DOING-?!" Tanaka shouted. We all just laughed as we watched Tanaka chase Hinata around the house.

                ~Time skip brought to you
         by Sugamama's adorable smile <3~

[Daichi's POV]

Practice was just about finished when I noticed the Nishinoya and Asahi were already gone. "maybe they just went to change early" I thought to myself.

Once everyone was done changing, Suga and I went to our next class. Since we don't like taking the long way, there's this small opening that we take as a shortcut. Once we got there, we turned the corner to see something we NEVER thought we would see.

Asahi and Nishinoya were- kissing? Once they finally noticed us we kind of all just stood there. Not knowing what to say. "I uh- I never thought you guys had a thing for each other!" I said laughing awkwardly. "Let's just leave them be Daichi, we can take the long way this time." Suga said while winking at the two of them. I kinda just giggled as we walked off.

[Asahi's POV]

After Suga and Daichi caught me and Noya, things were really awkward. And Suga even winked at us! I honestly didn't know what to do when they left. "Well uhm.. that was interesting." Noya said while scratching the back of his head and smiling. "Yeah..heh" I replied.

The first bell interrupted the awkwardness which I was so happy about. "See you at lunch?" Noya said about to walk off. "For sure." I said smiling. The both of us walked our separate ways to head to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahahaha so uh- yeah don't really have anything to say but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Have a great day/night <3

-Grace

1145 words