[Eight]

[Nishinoya's POV]

I woke up with a slight pain in my back, but then I remembered where I was. My eyes slowly opened looking around the hospital room. I looked to my right to see Asahi holding my hand while looking down. "Asahi?" I said quietly. He immediately looked up and smiled. "You're awake!" He said happily. I smiled back at him.

"Do you want me to go get the others?" He asked me. "Oh, yeah sure" I replied. Asahi got up and walked out of the room. Only after about a minute I could here the running footsteps coming from the hallway. I smiled knowing it was my friends.

They all entered the room and ran up to me, giving me hugs and asking me loads of questions. "Guys be careful he just woke up." Suga said. They all backed up a little and I said, "I'm so happy to see you guys." Then smiling after. They all smiled back at me and I felt really happy right then and there.

                         Two months later
[Asahi's POV]
"And then it was like WOOSH! And one guy even threw up!!" Nishinoya explained. We spent the weekend at the fair and he was telling me all about the rides he went on. I just laughed at everything he said. "Oh hey, did you wanna have a movie night tonight? Like I could buy a bunch of snacks, and I could also invite some people over!" I said looking down at Noya.

"For sure!" He replied. By now, Nishinoya is completely healed. He does still have a few scars on his back, but nothing too bad. And he's moved in with me now! We share a room, and everything is just so much fun.

Once we got back home we quickly finished our homework and invited Hinata, Tanaka, and Kageyama over! Nishinoya and I were trying to clean up our room since we usually keep it a mess, but it was hard.

We were moving quickly before our friends got here, and I accidentally slipped on some papers, making Noya fall right on top of me. It was really awkward.. especially cause Noya was just sitting there staring at me. "Uhh.. S-sorry about that" I said while smiling.

He didn't even respond. Suddenly he got really flustered and ran off out of the room. "did Nishinoya just..blush?" I asked myself. I slowly got up and sat on the bed. Not really knowing what to do. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

Oh they're here! I didn't bother looking for Nishinoya first cause he was probably in the bathroom. I ran downstairs to get the door, and before I could even open it Tanaka bursted in, Hinata and Kageyama following him.

"HEYY ASAHI!" Tanaka shouted. "What's up guys!" I replied smiling. I led them to the living room and we had a short conversation until Hinata pointed something out. "Hey wait Asahi, where's Noya-Senpai??" I just remembered I had no clue where Noya went.

"Oh uh- I actually don't know. Let me go check the bathroom he's probably in there!" I said while getting up. I walked down the hallway to where the bathroom was and put my hand on the door. I knocked on the door and quietly said "Hey Noya you in here?" Before I could say anything else I felt a sudden pull forward into the bathroom, the door closing immediately behind me.

I looked down to see Nishinoya standing there, and before I could say anything he pulled down the collar of my shirt and our lips met. My eyes widened. My face grew bright red and hot. And I had no clue how to react. I just, let him kiss me.

Nothing felt real at this moment. His soft lips were against mine, making it hard to breath but enjoying it. I closed my eyes and put my hand on the back of Nishinoya's neck to enjoy the moment. I picked up Noya and put him on the bathroom counter, lips still in contact.

After at least five minutes of this I let go and just stared at him. I could tell he was embarrassed cause his face turned a bright red. "I-I'm sorry Asahi!" He said closing his eyes shut. I was about to say something before Noya snuck out from under me and out of the bathroom. I kind of just stared into the mirror now. Smiling and blushing like crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow- just wow. That was very interesting. Uhmmm chile anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you have a great day/night <3

-Grace

776 words