[Six]

[Asahi's POV]

"Kiss me!"

I was so shocked. I had no clue what do say. I could feel my face heating up.

"Asahi? Are you okay??" Nishinoya asked, waving his hand in my face. "Uh.. y-yeah I'm fine." I said. "Oh, that's great! Well I was just saying if you wanted to know if you like boys or girls, you should just kiss me!" He exclaimed while smiling. "O-okay.." I said, shaking. I could feel the nervousness fill my body. Why was I so scare? Noya didn't seemed fazed at all.

He stood up and came over to me. We were about the same height with me sitting down and him standing. I wasn't prepared for any of this, but I guess Nishinoya was. He leaned in and just went for it. My eyes widened at the feeling. I can't describe it but it was amazing. His soft warm lips against mine was incredible.

The kiss lasted about ten seconds before Noya pulled away. "So? What do you think?" He asked. I kind of just sat there staring at him, in complete shock. "Cmon Asahi stop spacing off!" He said while walking back to his chair. I looked back over to him, knowing what my sexuality was for sure. "Y-yeah.. I uh.. I think I might be homosexual." I said looking at Noya.

"Really? That's great!" Noya said smiling. But I wasn't just homosexual. I was completely attracted to Nishinoya. "We could tell the team on Monday if you want?" Noya asked. I don't think I was really ready for the whole team to know, maybe just the ones I'm closest with.

"I dunno.. I mean we could tell Suga and Daichi..?" I said looking down. "Sure!" Noya exclaimed. "Hey uh, can I take a shower?" He asked. "Oh yeah sure, just go down that hallway and it's the second door to the right." I told him. "Thanks Asahi!" He said as he sprung up out of his chair. I watched him as he grabbed his backpack and headed down to the bathroom.

"what, just happened.." I thought to myself

[Nishinoya's POV]

As I close the bathroom door, I set my bag down and look in the mirror. I smiled to myself for what I had just accomplished. I have like Asahi for a while now, but never really show it. I'm not the type to blush or anything, but when I talk to Asahi my heart rate speeds up.

He's not like anyone else I know. Not like Tanaka or Hinata, or any of the other teammates. He's special. And I really think he likes me back.

After the shower I dug through my backpack to find my pajamas. I stepped outside after changing and went to talk to Asahi. I found him sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey Asahi, so uhm. I forgot to ask, but it's alright if I stay the night right?" I ask, smiling while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh, yeah of course you can!" He replied. "Great! But uh, where will I sleep?" I asked. "Oh right, well you can sleep in my bed if you want and I can sleep on the couch?" He offered. "Oh no it's alright I'll sleep on the couch." I said, placing my bag down. I sat on the other end of the couch not really knowing what to do.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Asahi asked. I look over to him. "Duh!" I said smiling. He smiled back and scrolled through the movies on Netflix. We decided on a scary movie since we both love scary movies.

It was about an hour through the movie and I was getting tired. I rested my head on my hand and started drifting off.

[Asahi's POV]

The movie was over, but it was really good! "Alright I'm gonna head to bed Noya." I said looking over at him. "oh he's sleeping" I thought to myself. He looked kind of uncomfortable so I stood up, laid him down completely and put a pillow behind his head. I went to the closet to find a blanket for him and grabbed the softest one I could find.

I was laying in bed after I got Noya comfortable and was just staring at the ceiling. "I can't believe we kissed today." I thought to myself. I got that warm feeling again, and smiled. Drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aweee how cute. They kissed finally. Now all that's left is the confession. But will something get in the way? who knowssss. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a great day/night <3

-Grace

775 words