Romantic Roses

Saturday:
Okay so I know that normally you go on dates first and then become bf and gf but it was different with me and Hayes.

I woke up at around 2pm. I had the best dream about me and Hayes. It started off with us both at the waterfall. Then I tripped and he caught me. He kissed me and then gave me a promise ring.

Anyway, getting back to reality, I had to decide on what to wear. I was meeting Hayes at the waterfall at 4. Was this suppose to be formal or casual? I have no idea. I decided to text Hayes.

Me *what are we doing? Where are you taking me?*

Hayes❤️ *cant tell you but it will be good*

Me *okay what do I wear? Casual or formal?*

Hayes❤️ *just wear something comfortable. We aren't going to be around people so just something like Pyjamas*

Me *I'm not wearing pjs. I still gotta walk there. I'll figure something out*

I put my phone down and stared at my clothes. After about 10 minutes of throwing half my closet around, I found a pair of shorts that I haven't worn in a while. They were a denim-y blue colour. Then I wore a plain white singlet and a cream cardigan.

I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I just straitened my long dark brown hair and put some anti-frizz product in it. For my makeup I just did my usual everyday makeup. I covered up my light brown freckles on my cheeks and nose with the lightest foundation in Kmart (I have really really really pale skin. Like really pale skin). Then I put translucent powder all over my face. Then I took out my favourite eyelash curler and curled my lashes and applied some mascara.

When I was finished with my makeup and hair, I walked out of the bathroom and put baby lips lip balm in my pocket. I walked into the corridor and into the living room and found my black vans. I put them on and checked the time. It was 3:23pm. I still had about 20 minutes before I had to leave.

I sat on the couch and watched the ending of law and order SVU, my favourite t.v show EVER!!

I continuously checked the time cause I didnt want to be late. It felt like forever but when it was time to go, I turned off the t.v and told mum where I was going.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the front door.

When I got to the park, I started running like I always do. I ran to the waterfall and the second I got there, I stopped and stood there in awe.

There was rose petals and notes written in love heart shaped paper. This was so romantic!!

I picked up the first note and read it out loud. "Follow the roses..." A smile appeared on my face. I started walking forward. My eyes were pealed to the ground so I could find another note. After about 10 seconds of walking slowly, I found another note. I picked it up and read it out loud. "Almost there"

I put the note down and kept walking. Soon, the roses stopped and little tea light candles formed a path way.

I was walking extra careful because knowing me, if I took one wrong step, I would most likely catch on fire and burn down everything around me.

Soon, the candles stopped and I found my last note. It read: look to your left. I looked to my left and saw a red blanket covered in rose petals. There was a picnic basket, plates and glasses set on it. I was still smiling.

I looked around while I walked over to the set up. Hayes was no where to be seen. I sat on the blanket and took out my phone. Just as I unlocked my phone, I heard another phone vibrate. Behind the basket, was Hayes' phone. I looked at it and read the text on his phone out loud. "Surprise!" I was confused. Then another text popped up on the screen. "Turn around"

I put the phone down and turned around to see someone standing there holding a rose in one hand and a jewellery box in the other. I recognised the familiar clothing. Black vans, khaki pants, a Vans top and snapback. My eyes met with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes.

I got up and walked over to Hayes. "Hi beautiful" his voice was so seductive and that accent just argh 😍. "Hi" I said with a smile on my face. "This is for you" Hayes said while holding out the rose. I took it and smelt it. It smelt amazing! "And I got this for you." Hayes held out the little jewellery box. I took it and opened it. It was a ring. A little silver one with words engraved into it. I read the words that were on the ring. 'Grier's girl' how romantic!

"I love it Hayes" I said while taking it out and putting it on my slim middle finger. He walked up to me and gave me a kiss. We kissed for about a minute until he broke it and pulled me into a hug. I could smell the cologne on his shirt and man did it smell good.

I could stay in his arms forever. The only thing I loved more than his hugs, were his kisses. I loved him. And in that moment, while I was still in his arms and he was in mine, he spoke. "We are young, and stupid and know absolutely nothing about anything but one thing I do know, is that I love you so much Danni-Elle" I looked up at him still in his arms. I stared into his big blue eyes for a while. "I am crazy in love with you Benjamin Hayes Grier"

Our lips connected and sparks flew. His tongue asked for entrance into my mouth. I let him. As we made out, I thought about how much I love him. When our lips disconnected, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

We walked over to the blanket with our hands joined and fingers intertwined. When we sat down, I looked at the boy that held my heart. He was mine and I was his.