Waking up in the down under

When I woke up, I had a wet cloth on my forehead and I was laid down in the middle of the aisle. I sat up and had the biggest head ache. Mum was holding my hand and she was sitting in a seat next to me.

"Honey, thank god you are alright. I thought something bad happened to you" mum spoke. "I'm fine but why am I on the floor?" I questioned. "You fainted in the bathroom and no one knows how long you've been out. This boy here found you" she pointed to a boy. I looked at him and God was he hot. He had brown hair that was shorter on the sides and spiked on top and he was wearing tight black jeans with black vans and a One Direction concert top which made me assume he was gay but as my dad always says, when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me :| dad jokes, am I right.

Anyway, so I sat up and he reached out his hand to help me up. I took it and got up. "Thanks" I said. "No problem beautiful" he said. I cousins feel my cheeks turning red. Stop it Danni-Elle, you have Hayes. But I couldn't help it. It was very rare that someone other than Hayes would compliment me.

"What's your name?" He asked me. "Uh, Danni-Elle, Danni-Elle Matthews" I answered. "What a beautiful name. And you took my name." He laughed when he said that so I guess he was joking. "What do you mean?" I said confused. "My name is Matthew" he answered still laughing. I laughed, I got it now.

"So Danni-Elle, where are you sitting?" He asked. I pointed to my seat. "A row all to yourself huh?" I looked at him. "Yeah lucky me. All alone" I said. "Well, I better get back to my seat" I said walking away. "Maybe I can sit next to you? To ah to keep you company and all" he said scratching the back of his head. "sure, the more the merrier" did I really say that out loud.

I started walking to my seat and he followed. I sat in the window seat and he sat in the one next to the aisle. I put my back against the side of the pane and put my feet up on the middle seat. He did the same so we were facing each other.

"So tell me about yourself Danni-Elle" he said. The rest of the plane ride, we wee laughing and learning things about each other.

"So I see you like one direction?" I asked pointing at his top. "Yeah, I'm one of the few boys that will admit that I like 'em but I'm not gay, I'm fully strait. Not that I have anything against gays, my best friend just came out. I was so proud when he finally told his parents" it was nice that he supported his friend.

We continued talking until the pilot announced that we had to prepare for landing.

When we finally landed in Australia, I sat up from my seat and we exchanged phone numbers. We said our goodbyes and I went to find my family as he went to find his. We walked in different directions until he grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. I thought he was going to kiss me so j freaked out a little. "I'd really like to see you again Danni-Elle" he said and then leaned in close to me. I hesitated but didn't move. I just stood there like a statue.