Are we there yet?

After I waved good bye to Hayes I turned around and walked to the plane. I caught up with my mum, dad and Charlie and we all boarded the plane. It was a plane with rows that fit three so one of us had to sit alone. "I'll sit alone. I need time to think" I volunteered myself. "Okay honey, we'll be two rows in front of you if you want to swap with anyone" mum answered. I nodded my head and smiled at her.

Inside I was dying that I had to leave Hayes for a whole month.

I gave the flight attendant my ticket so she could make sure I wasn't a stowaway and walked to my seat. It was a big plane with only about 20 people on it. I was happy to find out that I had a row to myself.

I sat through all the safety demonstrations just incase the plane crashed and I would have no one around me to tell me what to do. Then when the plane started moving, I took out some gum and chewed it. Chewing gum always helped my ears from popping when taking off or landing.

When we were steady in the air, and the pilot said we were free to use electronics, I took out my phone and texted Hayes. My text wasn't sending through, maybe cause I was in the air. I took out my headphones and listened to some music. I eventually found myself falling asleep. everything went black and my mind was blank.

I slept for a couple of hours until I was woken by my sudden urge to pee. When I opened my eyes it was dark. I checked the time. 11:34pm. I unbuckled my safety belt and walked to the toilet. When I was half way to the toilet, we hit turbulence and I fell to the floor. A female flight attendant ran over to me and helped me up. I had a red bump on my head and it hurt a lot.

The lady sat me down in the nearest seat and called someone to get ice and a towel. She was asking me all these questions like what's my name, do I know how old I am, where was I. I was fine, I didn't have to answer any stupid questions.

After the lady calmed her tits and realised I wasn't dying, she walked away. I got up and walked to the toilet. I sat on the toilet and did my business. I flushed and watched as it disappeared. What actually happens to that when you flush it and your in the air?

Anyway, I started washing my hands when I felt dizzy. Everything started to go black and I felt weak. The last thing I remembered was the waterfront the tap running.