4• new friends

VIOLET:
"no!" i shouted.
"come on, Vi! i swear they're nice." Noah said.
"i believe in you, but i still don't wanna meet them, periodt!" i said.
"you've been studying here for a month and you only have me as your friend, you need to be more sociable." he said, pulling my arm.
we got close to his friends and if he wasn't holding me, i would have run away.
"who's the blond girl in the pink skirt?" a boy asked, making everyone laugh.
"guys, this is Violet, but you can call her Vi! she's new here and i thought y'all could be friends." Noah introduced.
"why would we?" a girl asked, staring at me.
"you guys have things in common!" he answered.
"like what?" another boy asked.
"you're all from New York!" Noah answered, forcing a smile.
"umm, i was actually born in Ohio." i whispered.
"you're not helping!" he said.
"i'm not trying to." i replied.
"i like your attitude, sis! i'm Marcus." a boy said, shaking my hand.
"thanks." i answered, smiling.
"i'm Lauren." a tattooed girl said, putting her hands on my shoulders.
"nice to meet you." i answered.
why is she smelling like alcohol?
"well, you already know some of them now!" Noah said.
"guys, i need to go, my girlfriend needs me to help her choosing the clothe she'll wear at friday's pool party." Lauren said, walking away and sitting on a motorcycle.
"you know, i've never sat in a motorcycle, it must be good!" i mumbled.
"do you wanna try it?" Noah asked.
"why not?" i answered.
we walked together to the school parking lot and he gave me one of his helmets.
"i'll give you a ride home." he said.
"yay, thank you!" i replied, smiling.
i sat on the back of his motorcycle and he took me to my house. wow, that ride was wonderful! i can't believe i have never done that before!
"thanks for the ride! can we do it more often?" i asked.
"of course!" he answered, before riding away from my house.
i entered home and went to the living room, but my mom was still on work, so i went to my bedroom and started watching TV. suddenly i got a message from a unknown number.
hey, Vi! it's Marcus, i wanna know if you're coming to my pool party :)
oh my god, the pool party! i didn't even remember that! well, i didn't know if i was in the mood for it, but i needed to meet new people, so i accepted.
ofc! send me the address, i'll be there.
he sent me the location and i turned off my phone. well, i just need to find a good bikini now...