14• she is hot

MATTHEW:
"this place smells like cigarettes!" i complained, looking at the big house in front of us.
there were minors literally drinking until they passed out at people smoking on the roofs. i wanted to go back to the car and drive home, but Violet grabbed my arm.
"come on! we gotta have fun out here!" she shouted, pulling me into the house.
"oh yeah! that's what i'm talking about!" Luke said, entering that house.
the colored lights almost made me blind, but when i got to see again, Violet was right in front of me, with that wonderful purple dress.
"you amaze me." i whispered.
"thank you." she mumbled, looking kinda confused.
i shouldn't have said that. anyways, Gabriel was getting drunk as fuck while Luke got a lot of condoms from the center table and went to the bathroom. for some reason, i got a male condom and put it on my pocket. i might need it sometime. Violet didn't drink, so she was looking for something to eat on that mess.
"i don't think there's food here." i said.
"you're probably right, but i don't have anything else to do here!" she replied.
"come on, let's see if there's any good song playing." i said, holding her hand.
the hallways were full of people dancing, drinking and smoking, everyone out there smelled bad.
"i'm hating this." i whispered, but Violet didn't listen.
we went to the dance hall and there were girls shaking their asses to men way older than them. that was weird, but not uncommon.
"i love that song." she said.
"go dance then!" i said.
"i don't... i'm not good." she replied.
suddenly, i grabbed her waist and pulled her next to me.
"hey, it's okay! i bet you're good! you can dance here, i'm the only one watching you." i mumbled, putting a part of her hair behind her ear.
"okay!" she said.
she started moving her body on the rhythm of that song. i wasn't paying attention on anything else but her waist moving and that ass doing those moves. i want her, now.
"Vi." i said, interrupting her dance.
"what?" she asked.
"it was amazing." i answered.
"thank you!" she said, smiling.
that smile was the last thing i needed to be sure of what i wanted to do with her. i grabbed her and pulled her next to me.
"can i?" i asked, when our faces were really close.
"please, do it." she answered.
i put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her, that hot tongue with those soft lips. her skin was hot and her hands on my neck made me wish her more and more.
"i wanna feel you..." she started the sentence, but then laughed.
"feel me?" i asked.
"inside of me." she completed, kissing my face.
i held her in my arms and got out of that house as fast as possible. we went to the car and i took off the condom on my pocket.
"are you sure?" i asked.
"i've never been more sure in my whole life!" she answered, sitting on my lap.
i kissed her neck and she took off my shirt, i started fingering her area, it was getting wet and she was mumbling something i couldn't understand. she moaned and her underwear got really wet. that was the moment when i looked at her blue eyes after making her have an orgasm.
"open the zipper." i said.
she put her hand on my pants and opened my zipper, i could feel the pressure between us, i wanted to cum inside of her vagina and never let her go. she put the condom on my dick and started wiggling on my hard cock.
"Violet!" i moaned, when she did those moves with her ass. i held her waist and just let her lead me on that experience. i put my dick deeper, making her moan my name.
"Matthew, you're hard." she whispered.
"i know, Vi. i know." i replied, holding her waist more tightly.
she kept moving on my dick until the both of us were tired and breathless.
"this is the best night ever." i said.
"yeah, but we gotta get rid of this smell before Gabriel and Luke come." she replied, spraying perfume all over the car.
"Violet." i said, holding her arm.
"what?" she asked.
"what are we?" i asked.
"i don't know. we've just fucked in a car." she answered, laughing.
"but are we dating?" i asked.
"of course not! we were both just too horny!" she said, doing a small ponytail with her hair.
fuck, that's not the answer i wanted! i just stared at her for some seconds, wishing she actually felt something after that sex.
"we should go inside and find Luke and Gabriel." she said.
"you're right." i replied.
we went out of the car and entered that dirty house again. i looked for Luke in every bathroom but i couldn't find him.
"hey Matt! where were you and Violet?" Gabriel asked, touching my shoulder.
"she dropped beer in her dress so i helped her cleaning it." i answered, lying.
i got really happy with the fact that he didn't remember she doesn't drink, i didn't want to answer more questions.
"okay then. bro, Luke is drunk as fuck, you need to help me taking him out of here." he said, pulling me to an isolated area.
there was Luke, laying on stranger people's bodies and being kissed by them.
"what the fuck?" i asked.
"come on, this is what i call life." he said.
i was about to pull him out of that mess, but then Violet hugged me from behind.
"Matt, i'm tired. i wanna go home." she said, with a sleepy voice.
if Gabriel and Luke weren't here, i'd take her home and fill her with kisses.
"we're going, Vi. you heard her, come on!" i said, walking away.
i held her hand and we went to my car. her house was the most distant one, so Gabriel and Luke were left home first. there were me and her in the car.