16• i need her

MATTHEW:
"we lost!" Gabriel said.
"it's Zach's fault." Luke provoked.
"i was literally behind you!" Zachary replied, screaming.
"baby..." his girlfriend mumbled in the back.
"congratulations, you woke Monica up." i said.
"sorry, babygirl! come here, let me give you a kiss." Zachary said.
the brunette girl with green eyes sat on his lap and he kissed her lips in a soft way.
"you guys are so..." i was gonna say, but Luke interrupted me.
"disgusting? melodramatic? weird? i agree!" Luke said, laughing.
Zachary stared at him with a mad face through the webcam and me and Gabriel just kept laughing.
"i'm gonna go back to bed." Monica said, leaving Zach's lap and walking away.
"another round?" Gabriel asked.
"why not?" i said.
we started playing and i heard a noise in the back. i turned around and there was Violet, hugging my pillow and sleeping like a princess. i wanted to lay down by her side and hold her until i fall asleep.
"what are you looking at?" Luke asked, interrupting my thoughts.
"i heard a noise in my bedroom." i answered.
i was trying my best to hide the fact that Violet was sleeping on my bed.
"there's someone in your bed, i can see it." Zachary said.
"no, there's not! my sheets are just messed up!" i lied.
"bro, is that Violet?" Gabriel asked.
i started shaking and wanted to turn off the computer on that moment, but i decided to tell them the truth.
"yes, it's her." i answered.
"wow!" Gabriel said.
"did you fuck her?" Luke asked.
"Luke!" Zachary replied, making Luke laugh.
"we didn't, she just didn't want to go home because her mom was already asleep!" i lied.
i got really happy because they didn't ask anything more, they believed in my lies. but inside of me i knew i was gonna have to tell them everything someday. we played for some minutes and then Gabriel and Luke turned the call off.
"bye, Zach." i said.
"wait!" he shouted.
"what?" i asked.
"you love Violet, don't you?" he asked.
i turned around another time and looked at that blonde girl, sleeping in my bed and wearing my blue shirt.
"i need her..." i whispered.
"you should tell her that." he said.
"no! i don't wanna ruin our friendship!" i replied, looking down.
"Matt, how did your friendship with her start?" he asked.
"she saw me crying on Marcus pool party." i answered.
suddenly, he looked at my face through the webcam and said:
"maybe it was never just a friendship."
before i had a chance to say something, he turned off the camera. i went to my bed and hugged her under the sheets.
"Matthew, what are you..." she started whispering, but i interrupted her.
"shh! it's okay! let's just relax." i mumbled, hugging her more tightly.
there were us, cuddling in my bed. i never thought this would happen, specially that fast.