Chapter 1

KATLYNS'S POV

It was a new start of a new year, my mom came into the room to wake me up. "Katlyn, time to get up you dont want to be late for the first day of school. Do you now?" I threw a pillow off my bed and, then mumbled "this is the last year I have to deal with Michael. " My mom left my room. I opened my closet door and picked out an outfit, a pair of light blue skinny jeans with holes in the knees, and a white T-shirt with a pocket by the chest area. I grabbed my cloths and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. About 15 minutes later I was out of the shower and already had my clothes on. I sat down at my makeup vanity and straightened my hair then did my makeup, my school starts at 8am and it's 7:30am, it takes about 10 minutes to get there. "Katlyn, are you almost done we have to leave in a couple minutes?" my mom yelled at the Staircase "yeah almost, I'm just packing my school bag" I yelled back. I grabbed my back pack and shoved my folders, notebooks, and pencil bag in there and ran down the stairs. "Okay mom I'm ready" I told my mom while I was stuffing my feet in to my black converse's. "Katlyn I'll be in the car Okay? " she told me "alright, I'll be out there in one minute." I grabbed my coat and my bag and headed out the door. Once I got into the car my mom took off, my mom is not the best driver. About five minutes later, my mom dropped me off at school and I got out. Infront of the school door I could all ready tell that the year was gonna start out bad. Michael was at the front of the school standing by my best friend Mckenzie, they where talking. So I walked up to the front door of the school, McKenzie saw me and dropped the conversation with Michael, "Hey girl how was your summer?" McKenzie asked, "you should know you where with me for a while."

As we walked in to the school, I noticed that Michael was behind us. McKenzie is a type of person who doesn't give a shit about what people think of her, she's one of them types of people thats always there for you. She always knows how to make you laugh. As Mckenzie Ranted on about her summer, I saw Luke, Luke was with Calum. "Katlyn" McKenzie, asked me. "what" I laughed, "you like Luke I know you do." She always knows when you like someone or something like that, and she's always right, that's the sad thing, I've liked Luke sense i was a freshman in high school. "yeah I do, McKenzie I can't lie to you because you know the truth and we've known each other sense 2nd grade" I laughed.

Once I found my locker, I did the combination, then i put my folders and notebooks in and went to my first hour.

An: I hoped you guys liked my first chapter!!

100 votes maybe?