THE ALLY

(Your author will give the info about each character as the story goes
ENJOY~)

~..............~
Y/N P.O.V
It's 7:30 p.m so u decided to go to a nearby park and take a walk SO u switch off your T.V and hop off the couch which u were sitting on. U head to your bedroom and change into this👇

U put the track suit on and packed your small bag with ur wallet, water bottle, some energy bars, ear phones, and a small plastic bag

U put the track suit on and packed your small bag with ur wallet, water bottle, some energy bars, ear phones, and a small plastic bag. U put your watch on, put ur hair in a ponytail and headed down to the door and went out jogging to the park.  This is the park👇

 (Umm u must be thinking why u didn't take your phone with you cuz no need

(Umm u must be thinking why u didn't take your phone with you cuz no need.. Ur watch is a smart watch so u can call, message or do the things u do on your phone, on your watch)

U arrived at the park after 5 mins. You took ur earphones / headphones out plugged it in the smart watch and started listening to 'WITHOUT ME SPANISH VER. (I know very well that smart watches don't have this feature but I want them to have it so I put it in my ff)

( this is the song)

U listening to music and quietly mumbling the lyrics and walking...this was the best part in your life. After 1 hr of walking , u decide to buy some pastries for tomorrow's breakfast. U headed towards the cake shop which was open till 10 p.m. ...after u reached there, the lady greeted you and u greeted her back and told her " I would like to have 2 (ur favorite flavor) pastries.  She gave them to u, u paid for it and put them carefully in the plastic bag.

This cake shop was pretty far from ur house so u decided to take THE ALLEY.  U knew very well u shouldn't but still took that way cuz your eyes were paining cuz u watched to many k-dramas and wanted to sleep.

U didn't like dark at all as u got stupid imagination but u listened to songs as they always helped u to calm down.

After a few mins , u heard a vehicle coming towards ur direction. U went to the side cuz u don't wanna get in trouble for coming in the way of that vehicle which was a car

 U went to the side cuz u don't wanna get in trouble for coming in the way of that vehicle which was a car

( this is how the car looked like)

U stopped walking and turned to your side only to be dragged inside by three men. They immediately handcuffed you and u were so shocked to even react. The man who put the handcuffs on u smirked but was also surprised to see u not doing anything. After u got back to ur senses.... u still remained quiet and let them do anything except touching u... The same man again put blindfold on your eyes.....

SORRY ARMYS... I WILL UPDATE MORE LATER AS I HAVE TO SLEEP... I M SORRY FOR WRITING SUCH A SHITTY CHAPTER BUT TRUST ME... IT WILL GET BETTER... PLZ KEEP ON READING THIS FOR JUST A FEW DAYS...

LOVE YOU ARMYS😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜