Episode 9: California (Pt. 1)

Early Sunday morning

In the middle of the night Sasha was boarding a plane to California almost missed her flight because she had to turn back to go get her glasses (they make her even more gorgeous y'all 😍) anyways, away she went.

Sashas POV:

I don't know what I'm expecting to happen once I get there but...I think it would be crazy for me not to at least try. I'm gonna chill out in a hotel for a day and then go see her the next day. Ugh I'm so nervous it's almost been an entire month since Pam left I wonder if she's moved on with someone else oh god if I show up and there's someone there with her I'm gonna break completely... alright calm down Mercedes don't work yourself up you don't know what's gonna happen.

10 hours later....

After a brief layover in Las Vegas Sasha is finally in the bay area Sasha got a rental car from Hertz which was in the airport and went down to her hotel which was a very nice place. Someone must've noticed she was a wwe superstar because they had a bottle of wine and a basket of chocolate waiting for her when got up to her room, a gracious gesture nobody had did anything nice for her like that in a while.

Sashas POV:

Alright here we go...I'm gonna settle in maybe go for a drive a little later it's pretty out here.

📱📲

????: How's it going? You settled in yet?

Sasha: Yeah I'm in I feel pretty good for once how's it going with you?

????: I'm alright I'm about to head to Kansas City for Raw

Sasha: Oh okay cool text me when you get there I'm gonna take a nap real quick I'll talk to you later

????: Okay, good luck Mercedes.

45 minutes later...

Sasha is taking that drive she promised herself she'd take it was bright, sunny people walking up and down the streets laughing, holding hands with their significant other and then....there's Bayley outside eating lunch at a restaurant looking at her phone...

" OH MY GOD!" Sasha screamed in the car

*Sasha pulls into a parking garage down the street*

📱📲 📞

*voicemail*

"Ferg when you get this call me! Oh my God! you won't believe this!"