Episode 16: Two Hearts?

A month later....

Saturday 7:30 pm

Sasha is on vacation in the Bahamas, a much needed vacation. Sitting on the second deck of the beach house she's renting watching the sunset if only she knows whats going on at her house right now...

Bayleys POV:

I don't know what I'm doing here I don't know why I came all the way out here I'm just here this is CRAZY she's not here don't know where she's at I wanted to see her but whatever maybe she'll be back soon. Luckily I still have keys to the house I'm gonna let myself in like she did to me at my house. Oh my God it always smells so good in here I love it here.

*Sashas home phone gets a ring and it goes to voicemail*....

Damn, she's on vacation shit I wanted to see her...😔 Oh well it's cool I could use  one myself but ya know I'm here trespassing technically but I'm okay with it

Oh my God it's still here 😩😭😭😭

Still hanging on the wall in the living room I LOVE this picture we we're so happy then

Still hanging on the wall in the living room I LOVE this picture we we're so happy then... before the world took us estray. I love her smile hell, I love everything about that woman but her attitude sometimes is too much that's how we got in this situation with no end in sight and why I'm in her house right now and we're not making out with each other. The way she held me... litteraly like peace on earth if there was such a thing nothing could bother me when we were together.

Oh! and I really like this one too....

Yeah...I think this would be good time to tell you that I'm going to do everything I possibly can to get this woman back in my arms. We're not getting any younger...she's the one. All the boyfriends and girlfriends I've had can't compete with Mercedes hell no, not even close.

Sashas POV:

I think it's time to move on Pam hates me so there's no point in trying to get back with her. It's okay maybe it's not written in the stars like we always thought it was. I'll be 29 in a few months.. definitely not getting younger I wanna settle down with someone goodbye Pam... I'll miss you 😢