Episode 19: I Wouldn't Have Told That...

Hey guys thanks for 1k I appreciate it a lot 🤙

Saturday Night

Bayley is DRUNK off her ass on shots of tequila...not even caring about herself anymore she was in the middle of a three day drinking bindge not her finest hour but a broken heart makes you do this kind of stuff..you gotta trust me on that guys.

Luckily for her one of her friends had called her a Uber otherwise she would've had a "fuck it" moment and attempted to drive herself home which more than likely would've ended up in jail, nobody wants that right?

About 35 minutes later she's finally dropped off at her house. After stumbling and struggling to open the door she finally gets in a immediately runs towards the bathroom to puke her brains out.. gotta be better than that Pam between the puke she would cry into the toilet..she had to do something she can't keep living like this it's not good for her or her health.

45 minutes later...

Bayley: Mercedesssss Benz hehehe 😂

10 minutes later..

Sasha: The hell is wrong with you?

Bayley: Guess what guess whattttttt

Sasha: What Pam?

Bayley: I'm a DRUNKkkk tehehehe 🤪

Sasha: Oh nah like I couldn't tell go to bed jeez

Bayley: I will buttt if you were here to join me it'd be soooo much better 😋

Sasha: Not happening like ever again

Bayley: C'monnnn babyyyy you know you want to

Sasha: First of all I'm not your baby second of all bye

Bayley: Oh I foRgot to te ll yah...I was kinda sorta maybe oKay I did it I was in your house a few days ago hehehe FuCK me right??

Sasha: Are you fucking kidding me??!! what the fucking fuck Pam? I'm so tired of you FUCK YOU!

Well that was a total cluster fuck... anyways Bayley eventually passed out on the stairs... Sasha is PISSED so pissed off she's coming to California again this Tuesday to kick Bayleys ass she's tired of this shit this is gonna end one way or another.

Also it's my wifes and my sisters birthday today and I'm buying all the drinks tonight HERE WE GO!