Episode 12: Maybe Someday.

Well that could've gone worse honestly but, still no real progress had been made. Sasha drove back to the hotel  questioning herself...was it really worth coming out here? Anybody else would've told her that it's a waste of money but damn it love makes people do strange things.

Sashas POV:

I don't know what else I can do so I guess it's time to give up. 6 years...5 were happy years and...one dreadfully bad year. I remember when we first met FCW had just became NXT we hit it off right away oh my God we were so awkward on our first date 😂 everything came naturally after that. All the miles we've traveled together, all the laughs, all the tears I guess this is how it ends 😢

....

Back to Orlando Sasha goes, somehow even more heartbroken than she was before, was she really that bad? Is it possible? The love of her life  doesn't want anything to do with her.

Bayleys POV:

Oh the nerve of that woman... showing up randomly like that the fuck is wrong with her? Alright maybe I went to far with all the choking and shit but it's my house I could've had her arrested if I really wanted to. You know what? I'm not even gonna think about it anymore I'm going back outside I'm gonna grab another beer and enjoy my day she's not worth the trouble...so there's that.

The next day...

This is my favorite photo of us it's on my nightstand so I can look at it every morning..look at that smile oh my goodness 😩 we were inseparable this was at a house show somewhere in 2016 jeez she's beautiful I wanna go back to these times one day I guess till then it'll be in my wildest dreams...