Fifth Encounter Pt1

Izuku was once more on the road traveling. He had been so happy when the day had come and Hizashi had fulfilled his promise and had taken him back to the mortal realm. The young god was now happily skipping down the path, singing softly as he did, taking in the natural beauty of Mother Gaia. He loved it more than the beauty Olympus held. There it seemed much more fake than natural. He hated it. He hated for what the beauty of the home of the gods stood for- perfection, power, and over all just fakeness. To him, he would rather be here, be amongst Mother Gaia.

As he walked, he thought back to that night a month ago. His face flushed red as he did. He still couldn’t believe that he had attacked Lord Hades and survived. The elder god was terrifying up close yet… he was warm. He was so kind to Izuku, if not a bit of a flirt. He treated Izuku not like he was made of glass or like an object to be owned. He treated the younger god as someone worthy of respect. It made Izuku feel…… special…no that wasn’t the word… like he was worth more than what many thought he was, like he was accepted somewhere. Boy was that a silly thought. Who would want him really? Plus what about Aizawa? The man had only been kind, in his own strange way, to Izuku. The young godling was not afraid to say that he had developed feelings for the man, romantic feelings. He sighed. Love was difficult.

As he continued his journey, he had no idea he was being watched.

Someone did though, and they were not happy about who was trying to go after the young godling.

Izuku had been walking, minding his own business when it happened.

“Izuku! About time I found you!”

The young nature godling groaned in sheer annoyance at who was calling out to him. Why? Why did everything seem to be against him?

He sighed and replied, “What Katsuki? What could you possibly want now? I believe I made my intentions quite clear the last time. I have no desire to court you or be courted by you. So kindly leave me alone. I wish to reach the town I am heading to before sun down.”

The son of Ares stood there, trying to look intimidating, not that Izuku found him to be so. He looked like an egotistical brat in his eyes.

Katsuki spoke, “I am here to take you back to our home Izuku. Our parents have spoken that night during the celebration to each other and have decided that you and I are to enter an arranged marriage agreement. The wedding is set for next summer. Now come on. I am taking you back. I fail to see what is so good being here where life is short while we are eternal.”

Izuku was shocked by the news. What? A marriage agreement with Ares? He was going to be married off against his will? Why? Why would his mother do this to him? Why!

He growled and slapped Katsuki’s hand away, “I refuse! I never agreed to this! I never agreed to accept your courtship! Why would you do this to me! Why would you all strip me of my right to choose who I want to marry! Do I truly mean nothing to you! Am I truly not seen as anything but a pretty object to be owned! Why would you do this to me! WHY!”

He had tears brimming in his eyes, ready to fall. Why was this happening to him?

Katsuki was shocked before growling and grabbing his arm in a painful grip, “It doesn’t matter anymore! Besides your mother was tired of you turning down courtships when you are past the age where you should have been courting someone or being courted. Now come on! We are going home and that is where we will be staying until the wedding! You can’t keep doing this Izuku! You can’t keep pretending you are something you could never be because they are inferior to us! Now let’s go!”