wedding

A few months later

It had taken three months of courtship before Izuku and Aizawa finally became engaged. Izuku had been the one to snap and get down on one knee and propose to the elder god, right when said god was in the middle of judging some more souls that had come because they had murdered three entire families before finally getting caught and executed for their crimes. He had thrown the doors open, stormed over to the elder god, ripped off his mask, and slammed their mouths together in a harsh kiss before pulling away. He then had gotten down on one knee and produced a ring he himself had crafted, bands of green and black wrapping around the gold. He had such a determined look on his face.

Everyone had been shocked at the sudden display of aggression from the usual docile god. Aizawa was the most shocked of all before he snapped out of it and groaned, saying that he was the one who was supposed to have proposed. Izuku just rolled his eyes and said tough shit before shoving the ring at him, producing a matching one for himself. The servants had all cheered and a celebration was hosted. Izuku had been shocked when Hizashi and Nemuri showed up, never knowing that the three of them were good friends.

It was another month of preparations before the wedding happened, Hizashi and Nemuri being the witnesses to their sacred oaths and vows as well as the servants. Izuku had been fully decked out in all his glory, proudly bearing his symbol, something he once refused to do. He had strolled up to his husband to be with pride and determination in his eyes. Aizawa had smiled upon seeing him, taking his hands in his gently as he uttered his vows.

“I swear to love thee Izuku Midoriya, also bearing the name Persephone, son of the goddess of harvest Demeter, forever until the end of time. I swear to remain loyal to thee through all hardships and trials, through pain and sorrow, through loss and life. I give thee my heart, my soul, my love. May Mother Gaia bless this union. May she offer me guidance and strength to protect you and stand by your side.”

Izuku smiled as he felt Mother Gaia respond before uttering his part, “I swear to love thee Aizawa Shouta, also bearing the name Hades, son of the Titan Kronos, forever until the end of time. I swear to remain loyal to thee through all hardships and trials, through pain and sorrow, through loss and life. I give thee my heart, my soul, my love. May Mother Gaia bless this union. May she offer me guidance and strength to protect you and stand by your side.”

Everyone there felt the ancient magic of Mother Gaia wrap around the two, binding their magic and souls together as one, forever tying them together. She has blessed them with the union, wishing them all the happiness in the world.

With that, the two were married.

That night, the Underworld celebrated the union and the rise of its queen.

Izuku after that was quick to abandon the colors he wore on Mount Olympus and adopt the colors the underworld had to offer. He wore dark greens and blacks with pale silvery linings and patterns. He had a mask presented to him, carved out of the bones of wolves. He carried his daggers and knives on display instead of hidden. He walked with his head held high beside his husband and king. On his head he wore a simple silver band that had a single obsidian stone and an emerald stone embedded in it.

Just like how his lover had great black panthers following him, Izuku had three tigers named Sher Kar, Ser Khan, and Snow Lily as the third was a white tiger and she was beautiful. The tigers followed him everywhere except to the bedroom, where they waited outside, alert for any danger. Izuku loved the three of them and spoiled them rotten with love and affection.