Its okay...Im here...

Clem's POV.

My vision slowly starts to come back to me as I hear the fire raging behind us. I look over and see Andy trying to regain his consciousness. I rolled on my belly and see his blade underneath a table. I then crawl my way to the blade as I still feel hurt from the blast. Before I could get any closer, Andy kicks me in the stomach and I cough in pain.

Andy: "Your really are impressing me kid. But it's okay to give up. Don't have to feel ashamed of doing so. I almost did it myself when I was staring down the end of my gun barrel. I'll let you give up." I then try to get up. "I guess that's not your style. That's alright." He then kicks me again harder and gets on top of me and pins me down while pulling on my growing pig tail. "You could always try begging."

Clem: "I ain't gonna beg to you, shithead!" He then flips me over and chokes me with one hand.

Andy: "Ohhh, the begging is gonna come, real soon kiddo." He says as I hear him unbuckle his belt. Before he could do anything and reached his blade and cut his arm. He gets off me and holds his arm and get on top of him. "No! AHHH!" I then repeatability stab him in the face, as I sob and scream with each stab. I then felt someone grab me.

Clem: "GET OFF ME!!!!" I scream, trying to get out of the persons grip.

Y/N: "Clem, it's me!" I stoped struggling and look at Y/N. I looked into his Y/E/C eyes and hugged him tightly.

Clem: "He try to...He try to..."

Y/N: "I know...I know..." He then kisses me on the forehead and hugs me again. We both get up and left the restaurant as Andy burns in the flames.