MATCHBREAKER : One Night Stand

How to do one night stand correctly?

First, go some place where you will never ever find people you know. It won't be one night stand, if they are in your life. It will be daily night stand, pardon me.

Second, find the most beautiful girl and alone presence or maybe with her friends but not clingy enough to be separated from the crowd.

Third, you can do the job in the bathroom of the bar or in hotel warm bed. Your choice.

And this time I did it in the hotel warm bed.

I kissed this girl who tell me her name is Jennifer or Jessica. Well that doesnt matter, does it? I wouldnt see her for the second time. What for to remember?

I kissed her passionately from lips, tongue, neck till the hips. God, I love women so much. They are so soft and tender. Like wagyu meat with vanila sauce. I know it doesn't makes sense. But it's woman after all.

I flip her body, i penetrated her from behind, from front side. I grab her boobs, her booties, no spot there was left without my fingerprint. And she was easy to be aroused. No fake orgasm or false climax. We enjoy the ride together and she was not noisy either. Just little whisper.

"Well, that was great."

I lied beside her.

"Do you do this a lot? I mean in daily basis?"

"It's my hobby, not my job. I dont do it that routine,"I giggled and smiled to her. "Well, but if you ask me a lot? Well, i would say frequently. Hmm. I love to chit chat. But unfortunately I have to go."

"Where? Stay."

"I can't. I have to pack my luggage. This is the last day , hmmmm, never mind. You dont have to know it. It's one night stand right? Just keep it this way."

"I love that understanding. No string attached. No feeling involved. Pure sex. Perfect."

"Good bye, Jessica."

"You know right that Jessica is not my real name?"

"I know. And neither is Jim."

***