MATCHBREAKER : The Hypocrite and The Psycho Reverse

"So, which city will be your choice for the next laid plan?"

"Why you even bother?"

"I want to go to different city, of course."

"Just go. I have boyfriend."

"Well, your boyfriend name doesnt come up when we were in coitus? You just call Jim, yeah, Jim, more."

"Oh my god. What's wrong with you?"

"Doing my job. Matchbreaking?"

"Why the hell are you breaking people apart?"

"We build from the ruin. Even the universe was made by the big bang."

"What a mess up logic from a mess up psycho mind which is not sexy or sweet at all."

"Well, Jim yeah and Jim more doesnt agree with you."

"Shut up. Just go wherever city you want and never come back."

"Do you wish me the worst of luck?"

"Yeah."

"Still lucky for me. Thanks."

***

So my choice come to Texas. The city of cowgirl. The milk must be delicious and the source more delightful. I mean the boobs.

I come to the bar and what the hell? There Irene was.

"What the hell are you doing here? Where is your boyfriend?"

"New york."

"You stalk me or what?"

"Dont flatter yourself. Cole must go with his family to his sick grandma's house."

"And you here looking for hook up?"

"Not exactly. I come just for the beer."

"Or you want new sensation?"

"What do you mean by that?"

I kissed her passionately. She push me.

"What are you doing? I am not Rebecca."

I kissed her again with tongue this time to keep her mouth shut and grab her hands so she can do nothing about it. At first she doesnt respond me. But when I gave her the best french kiss she will ever have, she surrenders and kiss me back. I unclip her bra from the outside of her shirt. She noticed and she stop doing the make out.

"I think we've had enough. The crowd has seen me as the good kisser. Now vanish."

"What?"she doesnt get it

"It was just an exhibition. The kiss we had. To make all the women here think that I am grown up enough and dirty enough. Now begone. Even though you come here first, the naughty idea belongs to me. So, begone. Find somewhere else."

"No. This is my place. You go."

"Why are you so stubborn yet have that long relationship? I bet Cole always doing the relent all the time. Poor boyfriend."

"Whatever. Just go. Or I'll do make a scene."

"Such as?"

"So you have HIV, Jim? What a pity? Just go home and take a rest."

"Are you insane?"

"No. Dont be embarassed. Now we have the medicine for prolonging your life span. Am I right, good healthy people?"

"I have to tell you that I once forget using condom when we did sex the last time. Maybe you are infected too."

"Of course not. What a non sense."