MATCHBREAKER : THE (SECOND) MEETING

I came to my new school with the same amount of will as my money in my pocket. Empty.

If my mother wasnt nagging me so much, maybe I would still in my bed, beauty sleep. Well, I was not the early bird type in the first place after all. I hope my new school had the shift time system like job in factory and what I needed is night shift. Because what? Sex in the morning just awesome. The best.

"Bye, Irene."

There's a girl in front of me who turned around. I was in shock. I meant that girl was the very same woman I have slept the other night. What again her name? Jennifer? Jessica? I forgot. And why she on earth is a senior high school student? Did she mention she was a sophomore? Well, again. Maybe that's a lie too like her name.

The girl was in the same awe like me. She approached me with dilated eyes.

"Why the hell are you here? The sex was great. But i dont plan to make it daily night stand."

"Keep your confidence to yourself, lady. I am here for school. I am new transfer student."

"You what? Ah, do you mean by last day in the previous pillow talk is this? You move here?"

"And why the hell were you in my city previous night? You come that far just to have sex? Arent the boys here not that good enough in bed?"

"I keep my image of course. The loyal girlfriend of the century."

"Seriously?"

"Of course. I have boyfriend. Long term relationship. Serious commitment. First love. Elementary school sweet heart. Name it all the way."

"You are in relationship from elementary school?"

"Yeah. I matured fast."

"Do you think your boyfriend will let you sleep around with other boys?"

"If he doesnt know, it's okay."

"So you play with fire?"

"In the far away place enough so I make sure I wont get burned."

"I dont get it. Why dont you just break up already?"

"I love him."

"But if you love him, why you do this?"

"I love him and I will never leave him. But that doesnt mean I will be a boring lover."

"I dont get it. Your mess up logic."

"Well you dont have to, hmm, what's your real name?"

"James Stuart."

"Irene Adeline."

"Nice to meet you and have sex with."

My mouth was covered with her hands before I finished my lines.

"But, i will never have sex with the same person twice. So, your image will be just fine."

"Pretend that we dont know each other."

***

The universe was like mocking us. We were in the same classroom and in the same group of learning for history. Just not good. I keep imagining her naked body that I kissed the other night.

"James."

"Yes, Katty."

"So, do you have any girlfriend?"

"I dont believe in relationship or commitment."

"Why?"

"Well, why would I limit my chances with anyone by staying with the one that very doubtly will be the right one for the entire time?"

"So you never be in relationship before?"

"I had an ex girlfriend. But, well, it didnt end well. So, relationship just not for me."

"What a pity. You know you are cute right?"

"My friends more prefer to call me ridiculously handsome. So i think it's more like an insult that an appreciation."

"Cute and funny. What a perfect package."

"I dont think so. When I say relationship just not for me. I mean it's not only my relationship that i dont like. It's others relationship which not healthy are also despicable for me. And i'd love to tear them apart."

"Third party you mean?"

"Not always like that. But that one of the way."

"So do you mean you are like match breaker?"

"The anti cupid? Yes."

"So you are the reversal of Irene. Irene is matchmaker. She loves to be the cupid."

"Oh, really? Maybe she is in great relationship and want others to feel the same excitement and amusement?"I said with the sarcastic tone that only Irene were awared of.

"Yes. Ideal relationship. Loyalty, understanding, compromise, name it all the good parts in commitment. Well I and Cole have it all."

***